The Official Banter Away Thread

Where do you get a vertical monitor though? :devilish:

@JB looking good! Vertical monitors FTW!

Darn I just realized I will hit Diamond again after my flight home tonight. That means I’m away from home just too much.

Looks like my home office, but not nearly as cool with what you’ve got displaying.

Haha. YOu can put the THP Forum on your computers too : )

Haha. YOu can put the THP Forum on your computers too : )
I do and can’t tell you how many times I’ve launched a Webex with clients on and they ask what Hackers Paradise is. Hopefully driving up traffic. ?

I sent out another round of cold emails for my business and like the last round the Open rate has been off the charts. Now I just wish it would translate into work.

being a small business owner sure is hard.

It took two damn days for one dose of NyQuil to wear off, holy **** that stuff can go rot!

Maybe now that I’m able to not type the same sentence three times in a haze I’ll be able to get some **** done.

I like that look and may have to try it.

I wanted one screen for social media and one screen for email, messaging and calendar. Both seem to work well in vertical and it saves me a bit of desk space. Then I have the iMac in the middle for general browsing as well as content creation.

This is not to be political, but today is many states’ Election Day.

These off year elections can be more important that our big Presidential years. Many if not most states will be voting on your local representatives. Your commissioners and school board directors, etc. We decide over 95% of your local taxes, local policies, police and fire departments, and educating your children in public schools. I encourage everyone to get out and vote for whomever you believe best represents your community.

Local volunteering is very important to me. I have been lucky enough to represent our school district and all of our stakes holders. It has been my pleasure to help and represent my community and I look forward to another and most like likely last four years. I encourage all to be that volunteer in your local community and praise all that already are volunteering. It’s such a fulfilling endeavor.

Best of luck to anyone here on THP listed on a ballot today.

Why is this satisfying to watch? Lol

I love when a place that tried to tell the world that Scotty Cameron is going to Nike and then a year later scrub their site of any details of that report, calling us out for an incomplete report. Nothing incomplete about it, but its pretty funny what those who chase come up with.

I am going to have to adapt to winter THPing. The golf content is waning and seasonal other topics content is waxing.

Based on your location, maybe a new thread for tips and tricks on successful snow blowing? I’m sure those in Michigan, SD and Ohio among others will appreciate..... :facepalm: Just trolling :cool:

Based on your location, maybe a new thread for tips and tricks on successful snow blowing? I’m sure those in Michigan, SD and Ohio among others will appreciate..... :facepalm: Just trolling :cool:

I actually may just appreciate that. #top10snowiestcityintheUS.

It is amazing how basic human decency and genuine character get crippled by achieving "Have social media will sling mud" status.

I do appreciate the transparency that it provides, though.

Why is this satisfying to watch? Lol

I strongly believe this is how they turn around in my cul de sac. Waiting for the day my mailbox is magically knocked over.

Why does every single drugstore smell exactly the same?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Why does every single drugstore smell exactly the same?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I don't know that I've ever noticed this..... but I will experiment as I have a Walgreens and CVS that are side by side and report back the next time I drugstore shop ;)

I feel like there are a few things this morning that can use this gif.

Back