The Official Banter Away Thread

Week 2 of our home course renovation going on starting today. Of course the weather is perfect for practice too.

But, a great refresh of the Perry Maxwell layout, new bunkers, real bunker drainage, white sand, and over 80 trees removed (course was built in 1921 so there’s been a lot of overgrowth).

New ownership isn’t afraid to spend, this is a four part renovation and it definitely isn’t cheap.

I'm going to be writing and editing video for 8 straight hours today.
I really need somewhere around 1-2 more hours each day, if someone could make that happen.

Trying to find time to do everything I want to do these days is proving to be difficult. Also I hate winter. That is all.

Trying to find time to do everything I want to do these days is proving to be difficult. Also I hate winter. That is all.
There isn't ever enough time in the day.

I think you guys need to move to the rant thread haha, there's a whole lot of complaining up in here today. ;)
Haha, nah, lack of time in my world isn't a rant anymore, its just the day to day reality. :p

I think you guys need to move to the rant thread haha, there's a whole lot of complaining up in here today. ;)
:DThat wasn't a complaint, more of an observation and general statement. My hate of winter is well documented by now so it doesn't qualify as a rant :ROFLMAO: My actual rant was in the rant thread haha

One of those is worse than the other haha

I just randomly opened to this page from a 1997 PC magazine. If the author only imagined where we would be today.

Attachments

• E49591BC-BB6C-45F6-A2FE-4EB93B23165A.jpeg
    E49591BC-BB6C-45F6-A2FE-4EB93B23165A.jpeg
    125.8 KB · Views: 18
Helluva day at work..... zero time to THP until about 5 mins ago..... I get on the forum and in 3 mins.... I see THP experiences coming, references to Swedish Chef, gif the chocolate M&M; see the Wilson C300s were gifted, salivate over some smoked chickens.... and have so much more to catch up on! This has become an addiction...... some tool in VA is who I blame for my obsession!!

• Love
Reactions: JB
How has this “free” Fortnite game already cost me $50 in 3 days? Happy Birthday Son!

Does he have your credit card number? I have a story..... ;)
Heck no. After he nearly bought a queen size mattress on amazon at the age of 1 I took access away. ????

Also I can’t believe how awesome this game is on 120” and with a 9.2.2 surround sound system. My 9 year old is spoiled. I really enjoy watching him play.
C504EA31-83B6-4011-A539-AB2AB2651681.jpeg

Heck no. After he nearly bought a queen size mattress on amazon at the age of 1 I took access away. ????
Now that's funny...... I can see it now, Amazon delivery shows up at the front door..... wubears answers the door...... delivery, sign here....... prior to signing wubears to Mrs. wubears.... honey, why did you order a mattress?? the Mrs..... mattress, why the hell would I order a mattress...... :p

Now that's funny...... I can see it now, Amazon delivery shows up at the front door..... wubears answers the door...... delivery, sign here....... prior to signing wubears to Mrs. wubears.... honey, why did you order a mattress?? the Mrs..... mattress, why the hell would I order a mattress...... :p
Fortunately I was able to cancel before it was delivered.

Just sitting here wondering...what the heck happened to Fall? This is the second year in a row we basically skipped Fall and I've gotten no Fall golf in. I mean leaves weren't even off the trees yet and we got a ton of snow. The last time I was on a golf course was Oct 7. :confused:

Everything in life can be learned from Judge Judy

wPUFE4W.gif

Just sitting here wondering...what the heck happened to Fall? This is the second year in a row we basically skipped Fall and I've gotten no Fall golf in. I mean leaves weren't even off the trees yet and we got a ton of snow. The last time I was on a golf course was Oct 7. :confused:

I know, right? Fall is my favorite season and it was stupid short this year. Mud season on the other hand... we've got that for months!

I know, right? Fall is my favorite season and it was stupid short this year. Mud season on the other hand... we've got that for months!
Oh yeah. Every time the dog comes inside its mud city, have to keep the swiffer wet mop handy at all times :rolleyes:

This year has been so weird in our area too. It was record rain, spring was basically non existent, summer was wet the whole time and fall basically was also non existent. Now it's mid November and we're seeing mid 40's up to 50's but it's dark to early to play golf.

Mother nature needs to get a little action or something to reset her mood.

This year has been so weird in our area too. It was record rain, spring was basically non existent, summer was wet the whole time and fall basically was also non existent. Now it's mid November and we're seeing mid 40's up to 50's but it's dark to early to play golf.

Well...you know.. I heard Father Time was stepping out on her.

Seriously! It’s dark at 5:15 and it’s freezing in th mornings so you might have a small window IF you get a warm enough day

Back