The Official Banter Away Thread

Traveling through Lax today which is always fun, THP makes ya smile on days like this.

Got in a quick 9 after work before it got dark. 70-something degrees out. It was nearly 90° yesterday, but I think those days are over until spring.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• On Fire
Reactions: JB
espn 30 for 30 podcast features, in part, a friend, Kari Swenson. Olympic biathalete, she was abducted by a nutjob father and son while running near Big Sky. Crazy and tragic story.

3rd straight over 40 basketball championships tonight. This is how I feel.

So you are saying you don't want the turkey burgers I was going to make? hahaha

Nothing wrong with turkey burgers, they are quite good. Does it come with a fun Best Buy shopping spree?

This community and the people here mean a lot to me. Anybody that has spent time with me over the last year can attest to that. If anybody is going to use them or take advantage of them, for their own trolling game, it wont be tolerated. I say that with every part of my being. The last year on this place has been nothing short of extraordinary and next year is going to be even better for the group that I call a family.

Disfunctional at times, but always entertaining. So when we say that childish games, trolling, etc wont be tolerated, it is being said as fact. If you like this place, enjoy the heck out of it. If you dont, find another forum to enjoy. There are plenty out there and each of them have a different pulse. But DONT, EVER try and use our forum base and community of people as a pawn in a game.

This is not directed at anybody that argues, or disagrees. Those things when done civilly are completely acceptable here. This is directed at anybody that plans on trying to use this community as a pawn in their own game of insecurity.

used a coupon to pick up a Sony SRS-XB12 for a good price.

to me the sound (especially at low volumes), "solidness", and battery life are better than others at its price and form factor.

($35 USD at US Best Buy on Black Friday)

xLwtySY.jpg

This community and the people here mean a lot to me. Anybody that has spent time with me over the last year can attest to that. If anybody is going to use them or take advantage of them, for their own trolling game, it wont be tolerated. I say that with every part of my being. The last year on this place has been nothing short of extraordinary and next year is going to be even better for the group that I call a family.

Disfunctional at times, but always entertaining. So when we say that childish games, trolling, etc wont be tolerated, it is being said as fact. If you like this place, enjoy the heck out of it. If you dont, find another forum to enjoy. There are plenty out there and each of them have a different pulse. But DONT, EVER try and use our forum base and community of people as a pawn in a game.

This is not directed at anybody that argues, or disagrees. Those things when done civilly are completely acceptable here. This is directed at anybody that plans on trying to use this community as a pawn in their own game of insecurity.
?

It drives me nuts how screwed up my sleep gets when I'm traveling for work. I was up half the night with a sick kid last night and thought I would crash at my hotel tonight. Nope, it's 10:00 and I'm wired.

It drives me nuts how screwed up my sleep gets when I'm traveling for work. I was up half the night with a sick kid last night and thought I would crash at my hotel tonight. Nope, it's 10:00 and I'm wired.
Perfect time for Ebay.

Reactions: KEV
Came home to this trying to get in the house. Like @KEV said, it’s time to move

808df90a2ce5109ea2e409f5bf31247d.jpg

• Appreciation
Perfect time for Ebay.
I found something on Instagram that if I had the fun money sitting around would be finding a new home in South Dakota.

thinking about the grandaddy asscap @mikeg_74 today. he has something for his job that he’s been putting a lot of work into and today is a big day. go get it mike!!!

I found something on Instagram that if I had the fun money sitting around would be finding a new home in South Dakota.
Why would you do that to things you like?

• Haha

I missed this last night but it deserves a quote.

While I’m sure it’ll get me flayed in some places out there where the walls have ears. I’m really over it and don’t care. Too much awesome out there in the world to live so negatively anymore, if you don’t like something or are angry about a place, why stay? Move along and enjoy life.

Back