The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Off to Chicago tomorrow for 3 days and have a packed/fun schedule.
Wilson Sports
Tour Edge
Budget Golf
Club Champion

Should be fun as we round out 2017 with a bang and start talking about some fun things for THPers in 2018.

Club Champion huh? Interesting...

Another good doctors appointment means Amanda gets to spend another week at home on bed rest instead of the hospital! Not to mention Friday will be 28 weeks! Prayers WORK! THANK YOU ALL!!!!
Excellent news!

Here’s something for you cold weather players out there from Lee Valley.

4527a7356f8078be9cbd665968fea1d6.jpg

Found this in their Christmas gift catalog and thought it might help guys keep playing through the grey winter.

Anyone who cooks/bakes should check them out also. They have plenty of kitchen tools/gadgets also.
This looks kinda cool.

Another good doctors appointment means Amanda gets to spend another week at home on bed rest instead of the hospital! Not to mention Friday will be 28 weeks! Prayers WORK! THANK YOU ALL!!!!

By the way this is the best thing posted on THP today. Long road ahead but glad to hear doc can stay home for at least another week.

Great news James. So happy for your whole family.

Ahhhhhh yes. The one lady who thinks the small paper medical mask that she has over her entire face is going to protect her from all the coodies on the plane has just boarded! God speed lady....god speed

Sent from my STV100-2 using Tapatalk

Ahhhhhh yes. The one lady who thinks the small paper medical mask that she has over her entire face is going to protect her from all the coodies on the plane has just boarded! God speed lady....god speed

What if she is wearing it because she is sick and doesn’t want to infect others?

What if she is wearing it because she is sick and doesn’t want to infect others?
Hmm...Then she should pass out masks for everyone else . My guess would be that's unlikely as most people aren't that considerate. If that is the case I applaud the effort. Hopefully she's not sitting next to "sweat pants wearing, winter boots carrying, socks walking down the gateway lady". That was a sight to behold. #crazyairplanestories

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS! So happy for you and the doc! Wonderful news.

Awesome news James. Other than as long as possible, how long are they hoping to let her go? Generally twins come a few weeks early right?

I've been very very very loyal to Avis rent a car the last few years and am looking to explore my options. Any thought from you business travelers out there? Going with Hertz this week in Iowa but only because of the 1,500 Delta miles I got to book it.

(Don't like Budget, don't like Advance, don't like Sixt, EZ rental car, or Advantage. Aka no cheap ass companies whose cars usually are horrible.)

I've been very very very loyal to Avis rent a car the last few years and am looking to explore my options. Any thought from you business travelers out there? Going with Hertz this week in Iowa but only because of the 1,500 Delta miles I got to book it.

(Don't like Budget, don't like Advance, don't like Sixt, EZ rental car, or Advantage. Aka no cheap ass companies whose cars usually are horrible.)

I've always had good luck with Enterprise but in all honesty don't use rental cars a ton.

Where are you at in Iowa this week?

I've always had good luck with Enterprise but in all honesty don't use rental cars a ton.

Where are you at in Iowa this week?
Allllll over. Des Moines, Cedar Rapids, Dubuque, back to Des Moines

Our company has a contract with National/Enterprise and I have liked using them. National is great because you can just go get any car in the Emerald Aisle and get the Hell out of there.

Our company has a contract with National/Enterprise and I have liked using them. National is great because you can just go get any car in the Emerald Aisle and get the Hell out of there.
Same here...ive had solid experiences with them

Sitting here at Discount Tire, man I have never seen so many people at a tire shop. Every time I come here it's crazy.

No surprise the car was totaled. Went to go swap out my winter wheels for the stock, which naturally I had swapped just a day before the car got rammed. Here it is with the plastic gone.

33dbd9524cff7815e8c7d62a445532b6.jpg
65e916f02fc99eacb430528de5ef6eb4.jpg
3548806b5d9f54482c3922d005300983.jpg
dfb763edfac2f6311c5bf1932f0d6008.jpg

Always funny to see people b*tch on Social media about someone specifically but lack the balls to tag them or the organization in the tweet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Matt Lauer fired from NBC for inappropriate sexual behavior in workplace....damn. Never saw that coming.

Matt Lauer fired from NBC for inappropriate sexual behavior in workplace....damn. Never saw that coming.

This is becoming a free for all. Women are calling out anything they think is inappropriate. Some of the stories related to others are unbelievable on both sides.

Always funny to see people b*tch on Social media about someone specifically but lack the balls to tag them or the organization in the tweet.

Agreed. But, unsurprising. It's even more funny when they b*tch about someone/somewhere, but keep coming back. Cracks me up.

This is becoming a free for all. Women are calling out anything they think is inappropriate. Some of the stories related to others are unbelievable on both sides.

It's pretty crazy, not to minimize any of the allegations or call them false but the days of due process seem to be completely gone. Really hope those impacted aren't truly innocent.

It's pretty crazy, not to minimize any of the allegations or call them false but the days of due process seem to be completely gone. Really hope those impacted aren't truly innocent.

I agree, 100%

I have to think for some of these big times one there is some substance or we would be seeing all kinds of crazy lawsuits.

Its now almost becoming a daily thing, what big name is in trouble now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back