The Official NFL 2010 Thread [Spoilers]

Status
Not open for further replies.
i was talking about tom brady! and his samson hair! and his butt chin.

My apologies TC. Please pull up a seat, have a beer and a slice of pizza. :)

i was kidding, i was talking about mike vick and his awesomeness as a human! not really, i just want him to go to atlanta in the playoffs and get destroyed.

Did VS just bark like a dog?

i was kidding, i was talking about mike vick and his awesomeness as a human! not really, i just want him to go to atlanta in the playoffs and get destroyed.
If Atlanta blitzes maybe that'll work?

I'm a little surprised how flat the eagles look tonight.

I can't believe the Vikes are hanging in there with Philly. MN really needs to lose this and lose to Detroit to help get a better draft pick in April!

I feel an Eagles comeback coming... although I really dont want to see one.... Minny really needs to avoid a 3 and out here

If I was a GM I would be a little concerned about offering "Dog's Best Friend" the contract of all contracts. I predict he has about about two seasons in him, and will be lucky to play more than 12 games in those. He'll never hold up.

Kevin

If I was a GM I would be a little concerned about offering "Dog's Best Friend" the contract of all contracts. I predict he has about about two seasons in him, and will be lucky to play more than 12 games in those. He'll never hold up.

Kevin

just wondering why you think that part? This year he got hurt and has played in 12, 13 if he goes next week. Other than last season when he was not a starter he has played in at least 15 games during a season in all but 2 years. 1 was 2001 when he was a rookie and the 2nd was 2003 when he got hit by the Madden Curse and broke his leg during preseason.

I agree that I wouldn't hand him a long term deal either right now, but just curious as to the 2nd part of that.

just wondering why you think that part? This year he got hurt and has played in 12, 13 if he goes next week. Other than last season when he was not a starter he has played in at least 15 games during a season in all but 2 years. 1 was 2001 when he was a rookie and the 2nd was 2003 when he got hit by the Madden Curse and broke his leg during preseason.

I agree that I wouldn't hand him a long term deal either right now, but just curious as to the 2nd part of that.

You make it sound as if he played in the league for 17 years. Going off of memory, he only played 6 years in Atl and missed 2 of those with injury where he played less than half the games. He has only had 1 year in his whole career where he has played every game.

Vicks numbers for the first six games and the last six games are interesting. First six 0 INT, 2 fumbles and 0 lost. Last six games 6 INT, 9 fumbles and 3 lost. Big difference there. I think he has at least 5 years left in him. He sat for two years so thats time where he had a lot less wear on him. How good he'll be or if he can avoid injury with his style of play is the question.

Didn't they already beat Atlanta this year? By 14?

Didn't they already beat Atlanta this year? By 14?

Yes, but I think you missed the point of his post. "GO TO ATLANTA".

I'll admit right now Id love to see the Eagles go to Atlanta and get destroyed by the Falcons. I think the crowd would have to be all over Vick. They kind of have the Anti-Vick QB right now and to see him lead the Falcons to a demolition of the Eagles would be great theater.

It looks like if Vick doesn't play well the Eagles don't play well. If they're that one dimensional they won't go far.

all of this coaching talk has me wondering who do you guys think will be coaching the Carolina Panthers next year?

all of this coaching talk has me wondering who do you guys think will be coaching the Carolina Panthers next year?

Thats a very good question. Almost as good as whos going to be the QB? Clausen or Luck? What if they take the Stanford QB and they hire the Stanford coach to go along with him.

Thats a very good question. Almost as good as whos going to be the QB? Clausen or Luck? What if they take the Stanford QB and they hire the Stanford coach to go along with him.

I am hearing talk that Luck may not be going into the draft

I am hearing talk that Luck may not be going into the draft

That would suck for the Panthers. Hello number one pick again next year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back