The Official NFL 2010 Thread [Spoilers]

Status
Not open for further replies.
yes, yes it would! There are a couple other good QB's out there though

Panthers could pick up McNabb and trade that 1 pick for mutliple picks in later rounds and try to fill in some holes on D and at WR.

+1 pulling a Sam Bradford and look what happened to him even with an injury
That would suck for the Panthers. Hello number one pick again next year.

It's actually official, John Fox won't be coming back next year. Another interesting tidbit that I think Schefter threw out there is Cowher going to the fish. Never saw that coming. I always thought that he'd be after the Carolina job since it's so close to home.

Harbaugh doesn't look like he's staying in Stanford (rumors are the Niners or Michigan) so I don't know why Luck would stay in school other than the upcoming labor dispute.

I saw something on ESPN where they were talking to Jake Locker I think it was, about not coming out last year and he said he didnt regret it but I wonder. He was being talked up as the #1 pick if I remember correctly. I think Luck is risking a lot by staying in school.

I saw something on ESPN where they were talking to Jake Locker I think it was, about not coming out last year and he said he didnt regret it but I wonder. He was being talked up as the #1 pick if I remember correctly. I think Luck is risking a lot by staying in school.

Even if Locker went out last year I think he still would have been the #2 QB taken. It must suck to get hurt in that Nebraska game though. Luck does have a lot to lose if he doesn't come out granted Carolina would take him #1 (that's depending on who they get to run the ship next year).

Just had a friend with the Bucs tell me that the whole Barber family is in New Orleans for this game. Expect a retirement shortly after the season for Ronde Barber.

Eagles are probably gonna sit everyone and lose today. Kevin Kolb makes me sad,

Eagles are probably gonna sit everyone and lose today. Kevin Kolb makes me sad,

I hope he lights up the Cowboys and Newman finally gets benched for good. And we move a little higher on draft day. :alien:

Watching the Bucs Saints game. Brees is good. He's such a surgeon standing back there just cutting the the defense up.

look i can post like tc from tapatalk

Good looking drive by Oakland to take a 7-3 lead. Hoping Jones can get his 1,000 yards to go with Charles.

I really haven't seen the Bucs Freeman play much this year but the kid has skills. Sort of in the mold of Rothlisburger, big strong tall dude that can escape and keep plays alive. I think he might be real good real soon.

I know he's banged up, but are Adrian Peterson's best days behind him? I see he has seven yards on six carries today, and that's with a long of ten yards. I wonder if the Vikings wasted his talent by going with Favre and going away from the running game? Maybe he got banged up because he didn't carry the ball enough.

Kevin

I think he'll be back to form next year. He probably checked out already and is ready to heal up.

I think he'll be back to form next year. He probably checked out already and is ready to heal up.

Not a fun season in MN, that's for sure, but I can't remember the last time he dominated a game. Not that I follow the stinking Vikings that closely.

Kevin

Not a fun season in MN, that's for sure, but I can't remember the last time he dominated a game. Not that I follow the stinking Vikings that closely.

Kevin

They have MAJOR O-LINE issues this year. Hence the reason Favre has been killed all year. Just last year both were dominant and AP will be back and ready next year. He has been plagued by injuries the last 3 weeks.

They have MAJOR O-LINE issues this year. Hence the reason Favre has been killed all year. Just last year both were dominant and AP will be back and ready next year. He has been plagued by injuries the last 3 weeks.

As much as I hate the Vikings, I've always felt AP was a bright spot. Seems like a decent kid who plays hard. I just looked up his stats, and he's had a pretty good year for a terrible team. Must be more a perception by me, than a fact.

Kevin

He'll be back in form next year. And probably still a top 3 fantasy pick too.

Jamaal Charles is the shiznit. Current NFL rushing leader, at least until later this afternoon. 6+ yards a carry.

So on the other tv is the steelers and the team dressed up as the browns. The real browns didn't show up. Just getting mauled by the steelers

So on the other tv is the steelers and the team dressed up as the browns. The real browns didn't show up. Just getting mauled by the steelers

How is that different than the real Browns?

TC's boy Colt McCoy about to go 2-7 with another horrible performance. he is making Jimmy Claussen look good today. hehe

The real Dolphins also decided to stay in Miami today. I'm a Dolphins fan up here around Boston, so I'm actually getting the game on local TV, it's putting me to sleep. Way to mail in the last game of the year, Miami....I have zero hope in the direction of this team right now.

Touch down, Kansas City!!!!!!!!!!!

How is that different than the real Browns?

TC's boy Colt McCoy about to go 2-7 with another horrible performance. he is making Jimmy Claussen look good today. hehe

Lmao now thats low. You know a game is bad when you look up and another game is on. Now we have the chiefs / raiders game. Looks like a much better game.

Looks like a few teams have checked out already. Saw two teams getting shut out and another two with only 3 points. Ouch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back