The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
I refuse to get stressed anymore, I will make this work...somehow, someway.

If you hire nerfny as your free assistant than dean can get his wish and move to Florida.

Sent from someone else's iPhone using Tapatalk

Aw crap. One of our laptop screens is cracked. laptopscreen.com seems righteous. Can't be that hard to replace, right?

WTF??? I thought I was going to get a day off! Dad-gum-it.

Says the guy who just made two illegal u-turns and filmed from a moving vehicle...

Says the guy who just made two illegal u-turns and filmed from a moving vehicle...

don't forget leaving the scene of an accident (don't know if that's illegal in IL but it is here)

Nice park job by the Lambo!

Aw crap. One of our laptop screens is cracked. laptopscreen.com seems righteous. Can't be that hard to replace, right?

Usually not that difficult a job, as long as you have patience and can remember where the little screws came from....

Usually not that difficult a job, as long as you have patience and can remember where the little screws came from....

6 screws and the screen is free. The bezel was a little touchy, had to be really careful. $100 seems reasonable I guess. $100 I'd rather not spend, but I'm sure it'd be twice that to have someone else do it. Feel like an IT guy now, thanks Paulo.

6 screws and the screen is free. The bezel was a little touchy, had to be really careful. $100 seems reasonable I guess. $100 I'd rather not spend, but I'm sure it'd be twice that to have someone else do it. Feel like an IT guy now, thanks Paulo.

Not a problem. Don't hold that feeling of an IT guy too long, you'll be surly before you know it! I've seen IT 'experts' get it very wrong, so that's a good first attempt!

Sitting on space mountain. Ready to go. And it gets stuck. Been sitting here for 10 mins wtf!

Sitting on space mountain. Ready to go. And it gets stuck. Been sitting here for 10 mins wtf!

Sorry bro I'll stop messing with the controls.

Sometimes there are silver linings....

When you have a day start like today on top of the last 4 days we have dealt with, you just have to go with it.
That is when the creative juices in me go to work. While it has been hell for GG the last week, I hope to be able to find that silver lining today.
Cross your fingers.

How did you get past the height requirement. Maybe they are tracking you down for that.

How did you get past the height requirement. Maybe they are tracking you down for that.

Its ddec not chunky JB. All those golf clubs have you confused. lol

Sometimes there are silver linings....

When you have a day start like today on top of the last 4 days we have dealt with, you just have to go with it.
That is when the creative juices in me go to work. While it has been hell for GG the last week, I hope to be able to find that silver lining today.
Cross your fingers.
Fingers crossed boss. How's this for a silver lining? In barely over 24 hours you are going to get to hang out with me! Bonus time for JB!

Its ddec not chunky JB. All those golf clubs have you confused. lol

Oh yeah, how did I forget the towering Deandec...:bulgy-eyes:

WTC! Why drag my name into a good short joke

Fingers crossed boss. How's this for a silver lining? In barely over 24 hours you are going to get to hang out with me! Bonus time for JB!

That does little for me right now...hehe
If this Silver Lining works....This will be special.

That does little for me right now...hehe
If this Silver Lining works....This will be special.
You know...somewhere there are people who'd be excited to hang out with me. Somewhere....no freakin' idea where...but somewhere they're out there! :D

You're getting me curious with your silver lining talk. I know you and I know you're up to something.

I'm excited to hang with Jake. Sadly I can't find a SPAM shirt to rock while doing it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back