The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Consider them firmly crossed, friend.
Sometimes there are silver linings....

When you have a day start like today on top of the last 4 days we have dealt with, you just have to go with it.
That is when the creative juices in me go to work. While it has been hell for GG the last week, I hope to be able to find that silver lining today.
Cross your fingers.

I'm excited to hang with Jake. Sadly I can't find a SPAM shirt to rock while doing it.
They don't just hand those things out at every thrift store. Especially mine, straight from the gift shop of the SPAM Museum. I might have to pack that baby.

Seeing Target and metro in the same sentence? This made me laugh.....

I'm not metro enough to go to Target :bulgy-eyes:

They don't just hand those things out at every thrift store. Especially mine, straight from the gift shop of the SPAM Museum. I might have to pack that baby.

There's a SPAM Museum? My redneck side feels depressed now that I haven't known this.

I'm not metro enough to go to Target :bulgy-eyes:

lol Alright, have you checked those t-shirt making places in the mall? It's probably pretty easy for them to slap that logo on a dark blue t shirt...

lol Alright, have you checked those t-shirt making places in the mall? It's probably pretty easy for them to slap that logo on a dark blue t shirt...

No I haven't. Sucks to because I'm having a shirt made in one of those places now, I'll get one made up when I go back to pick up the other one. Thanks, oh don't forget my cheerwine!

No I haven't. Sucks to because I'm having a shirt made in one of those places now, I'll get one made up when I go back to pick up the other one. Thanks, oh don't forget my cheerwine!

Forget it? It's been staring me in the face for a month. Do you know how many times I've gone to grab one and then have to put it back? Hint: A lot haha

How can I be in an area with a bunch of stores, a mall, tons of places to eat but no sporting goods store or golf store. If I want to drive a bit I can find them but there should be one here. WTC I just want a reversible golf belt.

How can I be in an area with a bunch of stores, a mall, tons of places to eat but no sporting goods store or golf store. If I want to drive a bit I can find them but there should be one here. WTC I just want a reversible golf belt.

Strangely enough, i found my nike golf reversible belt at Ross, or marshals one of the two, you'd be surprised

Last edited:

Brown/Black?

Surely there is a Van Huesen nearby. They have gobs and gobs of reversible belts.

Just go to a department store dude. Jeez. You're so high maintenance.

Outlets are open till 10 man. I'll be over to GC tomorrow by like 8, I can pick you up and we can get you a belt if need be lol

Strangely enough, i found my nike golf reversible belt at Ross, or marshals one of the too, you'd be surprised

This, if there is one nearby they have had them for cheap here lately.

Because Exton stinks dude...

I need a black belt meself. Gotta pick one up next time I am in the western wear store. Local lady hand-makes them out of solid strips of cowhide, none of this bonded business you get in stores. These belts are made to last. Also, 20 bucks a pop.

Its ddec not chunky JB. All those golf clubs have you confused. lol

I am wearing lifts in my shoes. Hope they don't find out.

Fact: Long Tom would meet the height requirements on most if not all rides.

I'll stop by Dicks on my way home jerks. lol. I was hoping to not have to do that since its going to be rush hour.

I'll stop by Dicks on my way home jerks. lol. I was hoping to not have to do that since its going to be rush hour.

All kidding aside, what do you think of this buckle? Its on a black/brown reversible (permanent). Does it work for this weekend?

wood.jpg

After hearing all the hype for the start of the outing. My rant is not being able to go this year!

All kidding aside, what do you think of this buckle? Its on a black/brown reversible (permanent). Does it work for this weekend?

It'll look nice when we're all playing golf swing all weekend. Mandatory 4 warm up swings before each shot on demo day too.

wood.jpg

That looks pretty nice. What kind of design is that on the buckle? Not the TW but the stuff behind it.

That looks pretty nice. What kind of design is that on the buckle? Not the TW but the stuff behind it.

Just wear that belt to Denny's and you will eat for free. No doubt about it.

Like a lacquered wood. If you want it, its yours. Its black and "dark" brown reversible.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back