The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have to go into work at midnight tonight, doing the overnight shift. Watching the Super Bowl and not being able to drink is going to be a little weird.

Of course, the mood at work is either going to be really happy or really sad, no middle ground with the Pats playing.

I know, it happens, just annoyed me for some reason today.
At least they didn't change the font size to really make it look important! haha

At least they didn't change the font size to really make it look important! haha
Hah, if they had you would have been in here quicker than I!

And now I have the same rant, W.E. Except that now it should be the "Equipment pondering" thread. :D

Don't be hating :) everyone has been new here at one point, it just get so obvious when it becomes more at the time. Just let the thread sink to the bottom of the ocean if it annoys you so much.

Taptaptap!

Don't be hating :) everyone has been new here at one point, it just get so obvious when it becomes more at the time. Just let the thread sink to the bottom of the ocean if it annoys you so much.

Taptaptap!
Except they weren't new . . .

People are scared of big giant threads. All you skimmers out there might miss their post.:act-up:

Used my pw once yesterday out of the rough and this
a6937606-bed0-2b03.jpg

I'm so heated!!
that sucks
happened to my pitching wedge too but i was in the middle of the stupid fw and there were rocks underneath

A year ago I was told I was "borderline ciliac"...don't think I'm very borderline anymore :/ this would explain the health problems I've been having.

So stressed right now. I have two tests tomorrow and between work, homework, and trying to keep up with my 1 year old, I have not gotten a lot of studying done. And if knew me you would know I am a super low stress guy ( well try to be atleast haha)

Just hoping I know the material well enough to do well.

TipTappin'

Moving sucks. Moving someone else sucks more. Seeing their face after after 16 hours of lugging, straining, stubbed toes, bruises, cuts and scrapes and the endless amounts of dust to coat open wounds, really makes it worth it.

I'm just thanking my lucky stars I'm not seriously injured.

Moving sucks. Moving someone else sucks more. Seeing their face after after 16 hours of lugging, straining, stubbed toes, bruises, cuts and scrapes and the endless amounts of dust to coat open wounds, really makes it worth it.

I'm just thanking my lucky stars I'm not seriously injured.

Im moving next weekend. Want to help? ;)

Moving when those you are helping haven't prepared for the move is even worse. Did it once and will never do it again.

Tappin' for world peace!

Was trying to order something from Golfsmith and keeps saying Credit Card Authorization failed, sigh. I know it's not my card considering I've used it 3 times today already. This is annoying as hell.

Sometimes things just anger me.

Giving eulogy's sucks.

Guess I won't be using my golfsmith gift card since they can't authorize my credit card, even though I've freakin used it already today multiple times. I'm also not waiting the "estimated 30 minutes" of wait time to speak to someone, sorry.

there's not going to be enough time for me to do all that I need to get done tonight....mostly due to poor time management on the weekend :at-wits-end:

I need a hot tub time machine

sitting in self defense class for work today for 8 hours to pretty much learn to kick people in the nuts!!!!! what a waste of my day.

Post count lurkers.

"Not for me" "I don't know" and various others are amongst my favorites.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post count lurkers.

"Not for me" "I don't know" and various others are amongst my favorites.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What he said ;)

Tappin' for world peace!

Sorry.. Couldn't resist!

Tappin' for world peace!

People not posting in threads that already exist. Oh well.

People not posting in threads that already exist. Oh well.

Yep. Sometimes with a lot of threads new people have a hard time navigating and figuring out the way of life around here. I know when I first joined I made a few posts that should've gone in other threads, but I quickly learned.

sitting in self defense class for work today for 8 hours to pretty much learn to kick people in the nuts!!!!! what a waste of my day.

That comes in handy in a kick and run fight! Lmfao

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back