The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
I never get the firey sit downs, and I eat some serious heat.

That just means you're more boss than a lot of us when it comes to extremely spicy foods...I envy you. But I do love spicy foods. They hurt so good.

I have a thread around here somewhere with some of my exploits. My next acquisition will be pure capsaicin crystals.
That just means you're more boss than a lot of us when it comes to extremely spicy foods...I envy you. But I do love spicy foods. They hurt so good.

Nothing to see here, Jman. Just a red bird squawking some stupid things just for the sake of stirring things up.

And to your rant - I hate fiery sit downs at the commode.

i was always told just put a roll of toilet paper in the freezer and you'll be good to go!

I have a thread around here somewhere with some of my exploits. My next acquisition will be pure capsaicin crystals.

Please don't do this without telling me. I want to join in too. That would be fun.

We should split the cost, stuff is expensive. I am looking at about 40 bucks for 1.35 grams shipped.
Please don't do this without telling me. I want to join in too. That would be fun.

We should split the cost, stuff is expensive. I am looking at about 40 bucks for 1.35 grams shipped.

Jeez. That is a bunch. I had no idea about that actually.

Dude screw that mess. It's a world of pain and suicidal thoughts.

--
tapatalk

I want to see how far I can go. That is all.
Dude screw that mess. It's a world of pain and suicidal thoughts.

--
tapatalk

New rant: I had KFC before the game tonight for the first time in probably 10 years. It was nasty. Made me feel sick for the rest of the night. I could tell it would catch up to me later. It caught up now. Ughhh.

How did you distribute it? Grain alcohol or oil? Or did you just put them on your tongue?
I went there, saw Jesus and Elvis and didn't think I would make it back.

--
tapatalk

For that price I'd order Russian caviar.

Kevin

New rant: I had KFC before the game tonight for the first time in probably 10 years. It was nasty. Made me feel sick for the rest of the night. I could tell it would catch up to me later. It caught up now. Ughhh.

I get their sandwiches or their popcorn chicken. That is all.

I get their sandwiches or their popcorn chicken. That is all.

I wish I had known. A few friends and I got a bucket of fried chicken to split. Never again.

I wish I had known. A few friends and I got a bucket of fried chicken to split. Never again.

Yeah, I learned that the hard way too.

On another note, why isn't the scarlet bird banned yet?

How did you distribute it? Grain alcohol or oil? Or did you just put them on your tongue?

It was in some type of oily sauce for lack of a better term. It doesn't break down in water, hydrophobic, there is a couple mixes that use vodka to dissolve it. I hate hot stuff so I'm not to up to date on the stuff Buddy of mine had some he was wanting to put on wings and seeing as I was well tanked I volunteered. Seriously the most miserable I've been for about 30 minutes.

--
tapatalk

Yeah, sounds like a oil diffusion or just a high scoville oleresin extract. It isn't to be screwed with, that is fo sho.
It was in some type of oily sauce for lack of a better term. It doesn't break down in water, hydrophobic, there is a couple mixes that use vodka to dissolve it. I hate hot stuff so I'm not to up to date on the stuff Buddy of mine had some he was wanting to put on wings and seeing as I was well tanked I volunteered. Seriously the most miserable I've been for about 30 minutes. --tapatalk

Yeah, sounds like a oil diffusion or just a high scoville oleresin extract. It isn't to be screwed with, that is fo sho.

Nah dude, I filled up a teaspoon and took it like cough syrup. I don't know wtf I was thinking.

--
tapatalk

Holy Hell???? A teaspoon? WTH were you thinking? lol, that would knock even the best of chiliheads out. You are supposed to try stuff like that off the tip of a toothpick!
Nah dude, I filled up a teaspoon and took it like cough syrup. I don't know wtf I was thinking.

--
tapatalk

Holy Hell???? A teaspoon? WTH were you thinking? lol, that would knock even the best of chiliheads out. You are supposed to try stuff like that off the tip of a toothpick!

Ignorance ain't always bliss.

--
tapatalk

Damn, you lefties have it tough. Was gonna buy my dad a belly putter with some extra money I had just as a random thank you for everything he does for me. There ain't crap on there. I didn't wanna go drop over like 200$ when I'm not sure if he'll like it or not. Sucks to be a left hander I see.

Damn, you lefties have it tough. Was gonna buy my dad a belly putter with some extra money I had just as a random thank you for everything he does for me. There ain't crap on there. I didn't wanna go drop over like 200$ when I'm not sure if he'll like it or not. Sucks to be a left hander I see.
You don't want to surprise your dad with a belly putter anyway. It is very important to get fit for those as they need to be the correct length to work correctly.

You don't want to surprise your dad with a belly putter anyway. It is very important to get fit for those as they need to be the correct length to work correctly.

Excellent point. I thought about that too. We have a good friend who does some work with clubs so I figured they could sort it out if he needed it extended/cut down. However, I've decided to hold off for now. Think I'm gonna trick him into picking out a Bettinardi for Fathers day this year. He rolls his short stick well, idk why he'd wanna switch to a belly anyway, heh.

How many times do the same people have to be told that every single "For Sale" thread does not need the following: nice stuff, great prices, good luck with sale.

Have a legit question...ask it. Otherwise, leave it alone.

I hate HuskAir:s avatar. Makes me lose focus and forget what i was thinking in a split second. Hopeless to try to read a thread he has posted in. Damnit!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back