The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
My rant, people who call you when you can't answer and then turn of their phones when you call them back 5 minutes later. . .ahh

My rant, people who call you when you can't answer and then turn of their phones when you call them back 5 minutes later. . .ahh
Has my wife been calling you? I swear she does this to me every single day.

Has my wife been calling you? I swear she does this to me every single day.

hahah that's funny. . .unless your wife is an old man and has a texan accent, I don't think it's her lol

It's pretty annoying. My other rant, when people call you and get upset if you don't answer them, yet they never seem to answer when you call them

This THPer is tired of certain ads that come out every 4 years from september to november, I can't watch a youtube video without hearing people complain about this act and that act, stupid political I mean not political ads. . .

Or, you buy your kids cell phones( they say it's for safety ha ha ) so you can keep in touch while they are home alone and you are working - and they have the damned things off!

Or, you buy your kids cell phones( they say it's for safety ha ha ) so you can keep in touch while they are home alone and you are working - and they have the damned things off!

I've never seen a kid whose phone was turned off. Unless you try to call them. The cart kids spent every moment texting or talking on their phones when they are supposed to be working, but try to call them to come in, and they claim their phone wasn't working. BS.

This THPer is tired of certain ads that come out every 4 years from september to november, I can't watch a youtube video without hearing people complain about this act and that act, stupid political I mean not political ads. . .

I'm Hanks and I approve this rant

^^^^^^ I Tapped That.....On My iPad ^^^^^^

Went to the range today and for the first time in a long time just had no fun. Think I have too many thoughts in my head and a lot of stress from work. I love the game but think I am a bit burned out.

Went to the range today and for the first time in a long time just had no fun. Think I have too many thoughts in my head and a lot of stress from work. I love the game but think I am a bit burned out.

Play some games out there man. Try and hit pins, try different shots with one club. You gotta break it up or monotony of beating balls will beat you down.

Play some games out there man. Try and hit pins, try different shots with one club. You gotta break it up or monotony of beating balls will beat you down.

Will do next time out haven't been golfing except for 9 hole league the last 3 weeks it sucks and I have just not really enjoyed it. Weird feeling I have right now about the game. I have to miss the finale of league due to a work meeting.

TWC does still not have the NFL Network. I am SOL for watching tonight's game.

I know Smalls. Still no Google or Verizon in my area. Have already done the Direct and Dish dance.

<rant>
Why can't I get these %*# spikes out of my %(#* shoes??
40 minutes and I have a total of SIX out of them.
:at-wits-end:
They are tri-loks, fwiw, and I cannot get them to turn. At. All.
Granted, I should've probably changed them a couple months ago, but seriously?
Any ideas?
</rant>

<rant>
Any ideas?
</rant>

You can use a drill bit if you have to, but ill recommended. If you put the shoe in a vice if you have one, it helps get a little bit more leverage.

Knock out as much sand and dirt as you can when you eventually get them out. As you're now noticing, it kinda turns into concrete in there.

I know Smalls. Still no Google or Verizon in my area. Have already done the Direct and Dish dance.

I've been waiting a long time for something other than Time Warner. We have a company named Everest in the area, but they aren't in my neighborhood, so I am SOL on them. No ATT service in the area either. The satellite companies are cheaper for the first year, but more expensive the second year, and over two years are higher than what I am paying for cable now, so that's useless. We had pre-registration for the Fiber service last month, and they are rolling it out to some neighborhoods next month. Wearen't scheduled until next spring, so I just gotta make it through a few more months.

It also gives them time to get more channels. They just got the ESPN channels last week, and I'm still waiting on all of the FOX channels (Fox Soccer, specifically). The best thing is the gigabit upload and download speeds for internet.

<rant>
Any ideas?
</rant>

You can use a drill bit if you have to, but ill recommended. If you put the shoe in a vice if you have one, it helps get a little bit more leverage.

Knock out as much sand and dirt as you can when you eventually get them out. As you're now noticing, it kinda turns into concrete in there.
I've used pliers to get spikes out. This is the one drawback with plastic spikes over the metal spikes. They were MUCH easier to remove. Not perfect mind you, but much easier.

TWC does still not have the NFL Network. I am SOL for watching tonight's game.

i hate it, man. i'm considering switching to direct tv but i have heard so many bad things about it

Smalls I hope you get google soon before you do things to people similar to what you did to that ups guy (rip). Sounds like it can't come soon enough!

i hate it, man. i'm considering switching to direct tv but i have heard so many bad things about it

I will never go back to DirecTV. Taking your family to the basement in the middle of the night because of tornado sirens, and then being unable to get weather updates just sucks.

And waiting for their "On Demand" content to download was just ridiculous.

I've used pliers to get spikes out. This is the one drawback with plastic spikes over the metal spikes. They were MUCH easier to remove. Not perfect mind you, but much easier.

Pliers work too but if it's a Nike shoe, you can accidentally pull the node out of the bottom. Ruined two different pairs like that. T0ad, you could use WD40 if you can get it under part of the spike and it might loosen things up. No guarantees though.

I will never go back to DirecTV. Taking your family to the basement in the middle of the night because of tornado sirens, and then being unable to get weather updates just sucks.

And waiting for their "On Demand" content to download was just ridiculous.
This is the reason we switched to dish network. With direct tv we couldn't get local channels. We got Denver channels that's 3 hours away. The weather was useless.

This is the reason we switched to dish network. With direct tv we couldn't get local channels. We got Denver channels that's 3 hours away. The weather was useless.

We had local channels, but the types of thunderstorms that spawn tornadoes render that satellite signal useless pretty easily.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back