The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sorry to hear it Uriel.

Today I was asked to leave a ministry that I have poured my life into for 10 years, I have never been so hurt like this, I was asked to leave for a small miscommunication and was told I was no longer welcome in any aspect of this ministry, I have poured my heart and soul Into this thing and I was treated like a backstabbing, ex employee today, basically like trash, I'm so hurt right now I don't know what to do

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk 2

I'm sorry to hear that Satch, but I have no doubt you can find a place to serve that will treat you more like you deserve. Find your right fit dude, from how you talked about your church in the past it didn't sound like a place you really wanted to be anymore anyway. It will work out for the best.

Today I was asked to leave a ministry that I have poured my life into for 10 years, I have never been so hurt like this, I was asked to leave for a small miscommunication and was told I was no longer welcome in any aspect of this ministry, I have poured my heart and soul Into this thing and I was treated like a backstabbing, ex employee today, basically like trash, I'm so hurt right now I don't know what to do

Sorry to hear that Satchmo.

~Joseph~
via Tapatalk

Satchbrotha!!! So sorry to hear that man, hoping it will open doors to better things for you and the future. Keep strong buddy

Thanks guys it just hurts so much, being treated like that, I appreciate all of you, at this point I'm just hurt but I'm not defeated

That's good to hear man. Let the experience turn you into a stronger person. Keep us updated

Get a Mac buddy!! :)

The problem is you were hitting that stage two too far and the numbers just don't want to fit.:banana:

You probably need the Tour version of your computer, hehe.

You are all right. The mac would be my choice, but the Stage numbers were nuts, but and the tour version might be what is coming next.
The wife already told me to get a new computer with all the time I am spending on THP. She thinks it's time for me to upgrade.

Congress being a bunch of incompetent morons and not able to work together to figure out the budget!

This furlough talk is making me blu and showing upto work difficult. To top it off no one knows how it's gonna effect us except that we will not be exempted from the furlough and that we maybe forced to take a full shift or a partial shift off at a time I stead of taking all our furlough days off at once.

Inevitably costing me at least 25% percent more in lost wages than taking the days consecutively because of the way we get paid. Arrrrrrrrrrrr

Congress being a bunch of incompetent morons and not able to work together to figure out the budget!

This furlough talk is making me blu and showing upto work difficult. To top it off no one knows how it's gonna effect us except that we will not be exempted from the furlough and that we maybe forced to take a full shift or a partial shift off at a time I stead of taking all our furlough days off at once.

Inevitably costing me at least 25% percent more in lost wages than taking the days consecutively because of the way we get paid. Arrrrrrrrrrrr

Don't worry. Congress will fix it. They've been doing this for how long now. All the F'ing time. They want to create a big hoopla, sweep in at the last minute with some band-aid to make things better just enough to get us by, and in the process they pick up plenty of votes for the good deeds they did and hard work they put in to "fix" things.

Yeah, it's depressing me so much that I'm thinking about reading and posting on THP all day from my work computer instead of actually working. Oh, wait....

GG and I are pretty serious about our credit reports. We use monitoring and everything and check frequently. Two of my reports are near flawless. Everything is what it should be. The 3rd is just not right. I have disputed and it still comes back as meets requirements (which is false). Drives me nuts. Not necessary right now really, because what it is showing is scheduled to come off soon, but it should be off already.

GG and I are pretty serious about our credit reports. We use monitoring and everything and check frequently. Two of my reports are near flawless. Everything is what it should be. The 3rd is just not right. I have disputed and it still comes back as meets requirements (which is false). Drives me nuts. Not necessary right now really, because what it is showing is scheduled to come off soon, but it should be off already.

I've noticed that before. It seems like one of the three companies, can't remember which, is always a little tougher on you than the other two. Might have been TransUnion.

I didn't even know the AMP'd driver came as non adjustable. I was at the local golf store yesterday and found a 9.5* x flex on clearance for 119$ so I walked up to the counter and as I got there I realized it had a fixed hosel.

WTF?

I didn't even know the AMP'd driver came as non adjustable. I was at the local golf store yesterday and found a 9.5* x flex on clearance for 119$ so I walked up to the counter and as I got there I realized it had a fixed hosel.

WTF?
So, did you get it?

WTF?

Was it the offset model?

No. The whole point was needing an adjustable driver. I have about 6 shafts here I need to test out.
Like JRMO said, it could have been the Amp Offset?

Now that you mention it I think I also saw that. I was pissed :angry:
Should have treated it like an xbox controller.

My Rant:

My boss at my current internship told me I need to be working today. My flight for the wedding is already canceled tonight and I have rescheduled for super early tomorrow. I get here, she and 2 other supervisors are the only people here of the 100+ people in my office. Everyone else gets to work from home. We are supposed to be getting 10-15 inches and I don't know how to drive in the snow.

AWESOME

Like JRMO said, it could have been the Amp Offset?

I'm sure he's right that still stupid though.

I then began to lust over the 913 but realized I would be sleeping alone at night if I showed up with one of those.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back