The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let's not talk about hospital training. I just had to renew like 10 different certificates that I'm not even going to use because I'm leaving in just a couple of weeks.

Joys of the medical world? Haha i can't wait

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk 2

I called this a while back and I'm already seeing the trend. Government workers for DOD are pissed about this whole furlough thing. And guess what... They're taking it out on the soldier. Nobody wants to be of any help anymore. Yes, I'm talking to you Army housing, finance, travel... etc.

Guess what, Congress. Your idiocy is going to be further reaching than just forcing people to take time off. There is going to be a steep decline in work performance, and in turn there is going to be firings, and in turn soldiers are going to be expected to take over these jobs, and I turn your going to have a shortage of soldiers to get their real jobs done, in turn decreasing morale, in turn causing more to get out, in turn having a shortage of soldiers, in turn having to recruit heavier, in turn spending unneeded extra cash to train new soldiers that will be taking over DOD employee jobs.

From there it's be a vicious cycle.

They have been "testing" software for 3 weeks so we can ship our new hardware. I set everything up today. Install the new software. Nothing works. I wish I could get paid to be bad at my job too.

They have been "testing" software for 3 weeks so we can ship our new hardware. I set everything up today. Install the new software. Nothing works. I wish I could get paid to be bad at my job too.

Join congress...

Hah!!! Fedex or UPS, FTW!

They suck so much it's not even funny. I've never seen a package shipping from in state take 4 days to get here. FedEx or ups ground is a day. Absolutely ridiculous.

They suck so much it's not even funny. I've never seen a package shipping from in state take 4 days to get here. FedEx or ups ground is a day. Absolutely ridiculous.

They're getting ready to start using electronic sorters to cut jobs as well. America... Enjoy!!!

They're getting ready to start using electronic sorters to cut jobs as well. America... Enjoy!!!

I'm for it right now. Although they'll break down and need to be fixed, that'll need workers to repair.

I hate you Jesse!

Maybe you missed my rant yesterday. UPS is apparently recycling tracking numbers. When I checked the tracking on my irons it showed them as having been delivered via USPS 10 days before I even placed my order. I called up and was told that they are recycling tracking numbers and it probably wouldnt even update until after my package arrived. Hahahah

Maybe you missed my rant yesterday. UPS is apparently recycling tracking numbers. When I checked the tracking on my irons it showed them as having been delivered via USPS 10 days before I even placed my order. I called up and was told that they are recycling tracking numbers and it probably wouldnt even update until after my package arrived. Hahahah

I saw it. At least they let you know. I'm sure the post office would have just hung up on you or something.

I'd rather my package be untraceable and arrive on time than be late or never get there at all while watching the fiasco unfold before my very eyes.

I saw it. At least they let you know. I'm sure the post office would have just hung up on you or something.
No they would have just not answered because they were on 2nd lunch.

I'd rather my package be untraceable and arrive on time than be late or never get there at all while watching the fiasco unfold before my very eyes.
I havent gotten the irons yet....

This. And it's happening.

Let's not talk about hospital training. I just had to renew like 10 different certificates that I'm not even going to use because I'm leaving in just a couple of weeks.

So are you coming up my way after all? If so, just let me know and I'll help you with whatever I can, including a ride from the airport and getting to know the area.

I called this a while back and I'm already seeing the trend. Government workers for DOD are pissed about this whole furlough thing. And guess what... They're taking it out on the soldier. Nobody wants to be of any help anymore. Yes, I'm talking to you Army housing, finance, travel... etc.

Guess what, Congress. Your idiocy is going to be further reaching than just forcing people to take time off. There is going to be a steep decline in work performance, and in turn there is going to be firings, and in turn soldiers are going to be expected to take over these jobs, and I turn your going to have a shortage of soldiers to get their real jobs done, in turn decreasing morale, in turn causing more to get out, in turn having a shortage of soldiers, in turn having to recruit heavier, in turn spending unneeded extra cash to train new soldiers that will be taking over DOD employee jobs.

From there it's be a vicious cycle.

Sorry Colt you feeling the brunt of this crap! I do not support them in not wanting to do their jobs or help out our men and women in uniform!

If congress had any clue to the true effects this is having on the workers and the economy they'd fix it.

I know a lot of guys here at work are looking at making big expenditures ie. vehicles, home improvements and they and myself included are sitting back and waiting to see what happens.

So are you coming up my way after all? If so, just let me know and I'll help you with whatever I can, including a ride from the airport and getting to know the area.

I'll PM you

looks like someone stole my cc number and made a very generous donation to LIVESTRONG. Thankfully my card company flagged it, but now I'm stuck on the phone trying to clear it all up.

looks like someone stole my cc number and made a very generous donation to LIVESTRONG. Thankfully my card company flagged it, but now I'm stuck on the phone trying to clear it all up.

It was Lance. But he won't admit it.

I hate stupid people. I hate ungrateful people!

Seriously? What kind of scum bag steals a credit card number to donate to charity?

Seriously? What kind of scum bag steals a credit card number to donate to charity?

Someone who wants to help but doesn't have the means themselves. :banghead:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back