The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
I need this Outing in more ways that I can ever explain. My life is just spinning out of control and I have no idea on how to get back on the path to normal.......There are some days were I dont want to get out of bed, because I'll have to face my reality....and it SUCKS. I have things going on in my head (not bad ones) but I don't know how to properly explain them, and other things I am afraid to open up too because I know I'll just end up getting hurt again.

Yes, I am ready to spend a weekend with my THP Family.

I need this Outing in more ways that I can ever explain. My life is just spinning out of control and I have no idea on how to get back on the path to normal.......There are some days were I dont want to get out of bed, because I'll have to face my reality....and it SUCKS. I have things going on in my head (not bad ones) but I don't know how to properly explain them, and other things I am afraid to open up too because I know I'll just end up getting hurt again.

Yes, I am ready to spend a weekend with my THP Family.

THP has helped me through some tough times lately too. Chances are that someone here has been through similar struggles. I guarantee that an even greater number would be willing to listen and offer support, even if you just need to vent.

If you need to, send me a PM.

We are next Jake, today rain and 45 on my day off, it has been beautiful the past five days and now I have the day all to myself to go golfing the weather sucks.

I was checking out my grades last night and possible scenarios depending on how my finals go, and my grades SUCK. I really need to get back to focusing on school next semester. There's a decent chance I slip below 3.0 this semester (possibly heading towards roughly 2.9).

Jeez Jake WTF:beat-up:

Not one damn thing you can do about the weather, so might as well enjoy it. Rain/snow mix here with 30 mph winds and 36* outside on one of the few days off I get, may just put my pj's back on and be a slob the entire fricking day!

I'm mad. Our daycare situation has really been eating at me and I don't feel like I've got any alternatives other than being mad. No family around, no real help. Just a bunch of lip service and lazy idiots. Beer me!

I was checking out my grades last night and possible scenarios depending on how my finals go, and my grades SUCK. I really need to get back to focusing on school next semester. There's a decent chance I slip below 3.0 this semester (possibly heading towards roughly 2.9).

Start drinking?

Couldn't hurt.

I'm mad. Our daycare situation has really been eating at me and I don't feel like I've got any alternatives other than being mad. No family around, no real help. Just a bunch of lip service and lazy idiots. Beer me!

Same comment as above.

I will in T minus 8 hours :D

This freaks me out so bad when considering having kids.. Is it really bad?

Talk to me Goose......what's up with it?

Not one damn thing you can do about the weather, so might as well enjoy it. Rain/snow mix here with 30 mph winds and 36* outside on one of the few days off I get, may just put my pj's back on and be a slob the entire fricking day!

Certainly looks/sounds like it's worse down by you then.

IMG_20130501_092806_318_zps718dc56c.jpg

Heavy, wet snow/slush is falling, luckily it's above freezing barely.

Still the weather is no bueno for may.

~Joseph~
via Tapatalk

The balance between enjoying all that college has to offer while prioritizing the classes is very tricky. The only thought I would offer is that next year (your second) will be the best chance you've got to move your GPA quickly. Get's much harder to move it in the right direction as both the classes get harder and you've got more hours under your belt to average against.

Holy wow. It's going to be 75 and sunny here in Pittsburgh today. And tomorrow. And the next day. Sorry folks, haha. Crappy weather in May is always no bueno. We were due after the crapfest of a March/April that we had though.

Talk to me Goose......what's up with it?

The boy has some separation things going on in the mornings and it's making every morning a nightmare. Stressful and I just want to kill kittens by the time I get out of there. The center spent all this time trying to give me tips and offering all these ways they can help, but then when it actually comes down to it, they sit there and do nothing while I struggle. I pay these people over $1500 a month.

I'd like to just take him the hell out of there, but if he's struggling to deal with a day at a place he's been at three years, I have to figure it would be worse at a new place. Hence, I feel completely stuck.

Sorry you're having a bad day Hawk, but I AM TAKING THE DAY OFF. First one in about three months.

I will still probably do some quotes later this afternoon.

Certainly looks/sounds like it's worse down by you then.

IMG_20130501_092806_318_zps718dc56c.jpg

Heavy, wet snow/slush is falling, luckily it's above freezing barely.

Still the weather is no bueno for may.

~Joseph~
via Tapatalk

It wouldn't be too bad if not for the wind blowing this crap sideways. Nice greeting to the month of May, haha. I told my boss the other day not to even think about moving me any further North, its South or nothing.

Personally, that's how it was for me during my first semester as well. I seriously struggled to balance everything out my freshman year - I was playing football in the fall and then bummed that I had to quit playing football in the spring. Throw on the social aspect of it and my first year was a trainwreck. My GPA was right around the 2.8-2.9 range. It just changed for me that sophomore year though. My sophomore year GPA was a 3.5 and then my last two years I had a 4.0. I think you'll see a big difference your sophomore year.

Yep, they call them the religious right........
Blame one group of people? You can't preach tolerance by being intolerant.

This freaks me out so bad when considering having kids.. Is it really bad?

LOL yes. Imagine the most stress you've felt in your life and do it every gottdang day. It's hard dude. I'm a pretty easy going guy and it's still tough to stomach.

Separation anxiety is so gut-wrenching. I feel for ya man.

The first day of our golf trip is in the 10 day forecast and it's calling for a high of 52 and 60% chance of rain. I know a lot can change in 10 days but man that's worthy of a rant

Tapa Slice

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back