The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tough day today. One of our LGA members committed suicide this morning. I played with her last Thursday, she and her husband placed second in the couple's tournament Sunday, and she just played with the LGA ladies again yesterday. She was so happy and fun as always with no sign of depression whatsoever. I was tasked with calling a few of the ladies and that was the hardest thing ever because they were so shocked and upset.

So sorry to hear Kelly. That's rough

KB positive thoughts coming your way. I'm truly sorry to hear about this.

So sorry Kelly

My thoughts are with you Kelly, I can't even imagine.

So sorry Kelly. Such a tough thing that leaves so many questions.

Really sorry to hear this Kelly. Prayers are with you and your friends in this tough time

Sorry to hear that KB. So many questions that can't be answer very sorry to here this.

Sorry to hear, Kelly. Hope she is in a better place now.

That's terrible KB. Thoughts and prayers to you and the families involved.

I've witnessed first hand, my wife's brother, how this devastates a family and ones friends. Unfortunately, no amount of time will ever fully heal this type of loss.

Really sorry to hear that news, Kelly. Thoughts and prayers to you and her family.

Currently testing the TaylorMade SpeedBlades for THP.

So sorry to hear about this. My thoughts and Prayers are with her family and friends.

Sorry to hear that Kelly. That is such a bummer. I hope you all are doing ok. Thoughts with you and those affected by this.

Sorry to hear that Kelly. Such a very sad thing to hear.

Sorry to hear Kelly. Thoughts and prayers for her and her family.

That's too bad Kelly, our thoughts and prayers are with you all.

Sorry to hear that KB.

That is truly horrible. Sending good vibes your way KB, and to all the others in your LGA who clearly need it just as much.

Mom lost her phone in NYC this morning. It was not password protected and she basically runs her life out of it, tons of information on there. I have spent the last hour changing passwords, filing claims etc. About to sign her up for lifelock.

Stupid NYC.

Mom lost her phone in NYC this morning. It was not password protected and she basically runs her life out of it, tons of information on there. I have spent the last hour changing passwords, filing claims etc. About to sign her up for lifelock.

Stupid NYC.

The find my phone programs aren't helping? That sucks.

The find my phone programs aren't helping? That sucks.

Left it charging in a cab, called the company back and when the driver returned "I have no idea what happened to it". It's on ebay by now.

Left it charging in a cab, called the company back and when the driver returned "I have no idea what happened to it". It's on ebay by now.

Apple or Android?

That's a silly question

Note 2

That sucks. I was hoping it was an iphone so you could at least humor yourself with the find my iphone feature and see if it's been turned off etc.

That sucks. I was hoping it was an iphone so you could at least humor yourself with the find my iphone feature and see if it's been turned off etc.

It's off, tried calling. It really isn't as much about the phone as it is the information inside of it. She uses it for EVERYTHING. Insurance will replace it for $100, should be here tomorrow.

It's off, tried calling. It really isn't as much about the phone as it is the information inside of it. She uses it for EVERYTHING. Insurance will replace it for $100, should be here tomorrow.

Yeah that's the worst. Hopefully she doesn't use her phone as her lockbox key (btw, don't do that. Huge PITA from what I've heard from other agents) or she's going to be much more irritated.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back