The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's what I did. Got tired of shaving so I grew a beard. I'll shave a little every four or five days to avoid being Capt. Neckbeard.

That's what I did. Got tired of shaving so I grew a beard. I'll shave a little every four or five days to avoid being Capt. Neckbeard.

Only issue is that my wife absolutely hates it. Not because of the look, but because she says that it hurts when it brushes up against her face.

For now, I am telling her to just deal with it. :)

Mine prefers the beard. I guess she likes it rough?

Only issue is that my wife absolutely hates it. Not because of the look, but because she says that it hurts when it brushes up against her face.

Yeah...her face....sure Cookie. :bananadance:

I use a more aggressive method.. "It's either this or a mustache"

Beard wins, except for Movember. And Mustache march. I consider those months to be re-enforcement of my claims.

same here

My brother has a killer beard and stache, but I can't rock a beard and stache. So I stay unshaven.

I'm already well into my winter face and head covering. The hair grows there for a reason when you live up here.

I have no hair follicles where my fat cheeks meet my fat lips meet my fat chins. Tried to grow a beard last winter and my so called friends nicknamed me Patches.

#rantworthy

Agreed on the electric razor, it's awful. I look like I haven't shaved in two days, it hurts like hell and my skin gets all cranky.

Agreed on the electric razor, it's awful. I look like I haven't shaved in two days, it hurts like hell and my skin gets all cranky.
You need the beard back.

I use both. Regular with the grain and electric quickly to bring it down closer. I hated electric for a long time, but the Braun that has the cleaning system works well for me (only after shaving with the grain first).

I despise the mail delivery system. Still waiting for the No Big Numbers coin to arrive. The US/Canada postal systems suck.

Im being dead serious here; I was playing GTA5 last night and that is the exact technique used in the video game...

And here I said video games are worthless....:dohanim:

I hate shaving and only shave when I am on duty.

I can't use electric razors since my hair is course it tears them up blades don't last. Heck I tear up disposable blades.

I use a double edge safety razor as the blade keeps a edge longer and cuts closer

You need the beard back.

Soon, very very soon

I use both. Regular with the grain and electric quickly to bring it down closer. I hated electric for a long time, but the Braun that has the cleaning system works well for me (only after shaving with the grain first).

I bought a nice Braun a few years ago thinking that it was just my cheap one that didn't work as well, but it was no better and I gave it to my dad, who also doesn't use it. Getting a close shave has been impossible for me with an electric. I have to go with the grain, then against the grain to get a close shave... it sucks.

It used to be No Shave November, but that got the backseat in favour of Movember.

i believe i will be participating in movember this year. it's about to get creepy.

Soon, very very soon

I bought a nice Braun a few years ago thinking that it was just my cheap one that didn't work as well, but it was no better and I gave it to my dad, who also doesn't use it. Getting a close shave has been impossible for me with an electric. I have to go with the grain, then against the grain to get a close shave... it sucks.

I can only use electric even though I love a razor. I break out like crazy no matter which shaving cream I try. Its super annoying!

#ImWithChad

I can only use electric even though I love a razor. I break out like crazy no matter which shaving cream I try. Its super annoying!

#ImWithChad

Try shaving soap. A bit more expensive for the good stuff, but most with sensitive skin can pick up something that will never bother them.

i believe i will be participating in movember this year. it's about to get creepy.

Oh, it's creepy alright!!!!!!!!! I'll leave former Movember photos off as a favour to everyone here.

Glad to hear it. THP Movember is excellent.

I have a #Cookie movember photo on my photobucket for some reason. I was going through the other day and saw it and laughed and decided to keep it in case I ever need blackmail.

Alright guys I rarely, if ever, rant about this but I have to today!

I went to play golf with my buddy I've never played with. I know he shoots around 50 for 9 and am TOTTALY fine with that. I don't play with people because of their skill. I want to have fun.

Anyways, he calls me right at tee time and says he's an hour late and bringing a buddy. I hadn't even left my house though so no biggy. He then asks me if I have an extra set of clubs for his buddy. The friend just moved from Idaho and his clubs are packed deep in storage. Okay, I grab my brother's clubs as he won't mind.

We get to the course and tee it up. I smoke a 5 iron dead down the middle. The friend gets up and tops it to the red tees. Mulligan! Tops it into the crap in front of us and loses it. Mulligan! Tops a third ball into the crap and loses it! He's now lost two of my brother's golf balls. Remember, his first ball is in play. He gets to it and tops it into more crap. 3 balls lost in 4 swings!

Drops a ball and smokes a 5 iron onto the green. Okay, maybe he is a little rusty and nervous. We get to hole two, pulls out driver on a very non-driver hole. Snaps it left into the lake. Mulligan!

Okay you get the picture already. We are holding up groups and I've let two singles through already.

The kid loses easily a dozen of my brother's balls and NEVER picks up on a hole. Just keeps whacking away and losing balls.

I end up shooting a 39 somehow and as we get to the car, he finally says, "Hey, I lost a lot of your brother's balls. I'll buy a dozen for him."

Sweet! I'm really not all that mad but just rubbed me wrong the way he kept taking shot after shot after shot after....when we ate clearly holding people up.

So, what's my real rant here? I lipped out 3 birdie putts and 2 par putts! :mad:

FOBTA!

#ImWithChad

I have a #Cookie movember photo on my photobucket for some reason. I was going through the other day and saw it and laughed and decided to keep it in case I ever need blackmail.

#sexy
#stayawayfromkids

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back