The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not a great afternoon/evening on my end. Some thing in life just piss you off.

Live and learn, JT, it happens. Don't be too hard on yourself.
I have to be hard on myself. It's my fault I got a D. I'm smarter than that. I didn't put in the work until the last moment and it just wasn't enough.

On the bright side, I did surprise myself and got a B in World Lit. So I got that going for me.

No bueno Beags.

Anatomy kicked my ass to JT. Keep your head up and just learn from this semester.

Not a great afternoon/evening on my end. Some thing in life just piss you off.

Sorry to hear Ryan.

I have to be hard on myself. It's my fault I got a D. I'm smarter than that. I didn't put in the work until the last moment and it just wasn't enough.

On the bright side, I did surprise myself and got a B in World Lit. So I got that going for me.

I didn't say not to be hard on yourself, I said not to be too hard on yourself. There is a difference - because one gets you results, the other makes you burn out. But good on you for looking for the positive.

No bueno Beags.

Anatomy kicked my ass to JT. Keep your head up and just learn from this semester.
Thanks man. Just means I need to work harder
I didn't say not to be hard on yourself, I said not to be too hard on yourself. There is a difference - because one gets you results, the other makes you burn out. But good on you for looking for the positive.
I'm trying to take all the positives I can out of this semester, because there isn't many. I'm just not performing at the moment to the ability I know I can. It upsets me and motivates me at the same time. I'm smart-ish. These aren't the grades I get, ever.

@JT#s - they put erasers on the end of pencils for a reason. We all make mistakes. The trick is to avoid repeating them. Go get'em next term.

Kiddos doing better?
Yes, finally. Which is a good thing, as its always miserable when the little ones aren't feeling well.

No worries dude, no worries. Just got to do what I do and keep moving forward.

I can make it better, but not until January.

Mark my words.

Beags will smile...and get pissed at me, but that's OK.

I can make it better, but not until January.

Mark my words.

Beags will smile...and get pissed at me, but that's OK.

I'm good bro, no worries from me. Some days just suck.

However, when it comes to golf with THP'ers, it's always smiles and a good time. Cant wait for January.

I'm good bro, no worries from me. Some days just suck.

However, when it comes to golf with THP'ers, it's always smiles and a good time. Cant wait for January.

Muahahahahahahahaha....just wait. :alien:

No worries dude, no worries. Just got to do what I do and keep moving forward.

Awww buddy, gotta keep on keeping on.

4 more weeks...golf and rum!

Don't worry JT, it took me two times to pass a simple college algebra class. My calculator was on the wrong setting for graphs so I did 15/50 of the test completely wrong, and those were there to be easy points. Nothing I could do but swear profusely and take it again in the fall.

Just a grade. No one cares if you pass with C's or A's, just that you have your name on a degree.

Found out this afternoon that my freshman hoops coach was found dead at his house. He was 49 years old and leaves behind three kids. I grew up in a small blue collar city of around 10,000 people, and in addition to being a coach, he was also a cop, and just a guy everyone knew. I heard it was suicide, but don't know that for a fact. Eerily similar to what others have posted in here recently, and I wasn't going to post until I just heard this next news.

A 33 year old friend of mine was killed in a car accident this afternoon in Pennsylvania. He grew up across the river from me, and moved to PA a few years ago to open and run a golf resort with his father. His father was close friends with guys in my golf league here, and we take a trip down there each June to golf and hang out. We weren't best friends, but seemed to be connected by just about everyone we both knew and grew up with. He also had two young kids.

I don't know why I bother posting this, other than to say hug your loved ones just a little tighter tonight--and maybe say a prayer for the five kids who lost their fathers today.

So sad to hear O'Carroll

WOw, O'Carroll, rough day.

Sad news O'Carroll, my thoughts are with the families.

Wow dude that's tough, can't imagine what ur going through but hang in there

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back