The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Three presents - all purchased long ago and all for my daughter - still have not been delivered. My stress levels are elevated.

any tracking info?

Yes. One is a golf towel that was supposed to be delivered directly from the manufacturer. It is scheduled for delivery like Saturday. WTF? I cancelled it and ordered something different from the retailer which is now supposed to be overnight FedEx'ed to us tomorrow. We'll see. The other items are supposed to be delivered by end of day today. I realize that should be reliable but it is all stuff that was ordered quite a while ago so I'm getting antsy. There isn't much worse than the prospect of your child getting tooled on Christmas morning.

Yes. One is a golf towel that was supposed to be delivered directly from the manufacturer. It is scheduled for delivery like Saturday. WTF? I cancelled it and ordered something different from the retailer which is now supposed to be overnight FedEx'ed to us tomorrow. We'll see. The other items are supposed to be delivered by end of day today. I realize that should be reliable but it is all stuff that was ordered quite a while ago so I'm getting antsy. There isn't much worse than the prospect of your child getting tooled on Christmas morning.
yeah, that would definitely be no bueno. hopefully everything gets there by end of day tomorrow!

Flight delays suck. First flight was delayed 2 hours so I paid for an upgrade to an earlier flight to find out I'm on standby for that one and it is delayed 45 minutes as well

So many angry shoppers out there; everywhere is a madhouse, can't park and people are just plain crazy. Christmas consumerism running rampant.

VP at the company I work for. I just got promoted to Director 18 months ago and don't want to abandon the group I manage now since we're kicking ass and I don't want to come across as unhappy with my current gig.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

VP at the company I work for. I just got promoted to Director 18 months ago and don't want to abandon the group I manage now since we're kicking ass and I don't want to come across as unhappy with my current gig.

If you are kicking ass it is a great time to go after a promotion.

Kicking ass means a great time to put in for promotion! It's not about being unhappy where your at its about getting where you want to be!

I echo the above sentiments. Go for it. Especially if it is, as you first described, your dream job.

Wrapping christmas presents, ugggggggg.

Who makes toys that use D batteries anymore. Sheesh, you'd think those things would be extinct by now.

Carpet and upholstery cleaning tonight, sucks. Saving the last section for right at bedtime to stay off.

Tap Tap

Here we go again...unable to sleep. When will it end? I have been averaging 3 hours a night for the past week. Too many things on the mind I guess.

Very little sleep last night due to having a 24 hour blood pressure machine strapped to my arm going off every hour to take a reading and waking me up.....not sure how that can be good for your blood pressure???

I thought for sure the first post would just say FIRST!

Yes but this is not a tipical thread and the first three post where not even real rants. My rant would have to start with myself having to sit on a plan in a few weeks for a whole day. But I will be super happy because at the end of this 28 hour fly day I will be home. Two days after that I should be on the golf course somewhere. If the weather holds up.

Here we go again...unable to sleep. When will it end? I have been averaging 3 hours a night for the past week. Too many things on the mind I guess.
I feel for you. I can take meds, drink, work extra hard, whatever, and I'll wake up at 2:30 to 4 every morning. I have no problem getting to sleep, just staying there.

I made a big big mistake this morning and shall be paying for it all day. I am such an idiot. Attention to detail...

I made a big big mistake this morning and shall be paying for it all day. I am such an idiot. Attention to detail...

Laxative instead of coffee creamer? Sorry buddy.

Oh man, Dev is on code 5 alert ALL day

It's all about shattitude

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back