The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
I made a big big mistake this morning and shall be paying for it all day. I am such an idiot. Attention to detail...

Did you put on that "special" pair of pants again?

Did you put on that "special" pair of pants again?

I bet he will be wishing he had them on since he is all about convenience right now

I went to bed around 1:30 and woke up way too early. We have a lot of stuff on the Christmas Eve agenda. It is going to be a long day.

Last edited:
Forgot the wrapping paper at home so wife's presents may end up in plastic sacks under the tree in the morning.

Here we go again...unable to sleep. When will it end? I have been averaging 3 hours a night for the past week. Too many things on the mind I guess.

Take Freddie's advice. Try California Poppy extract. It really does help.

I feel for you. I can take meds, drink, work extra hard, whatever, and I'll wake up at 2:30 to 4 every morning. I have no problem getting to sleep, just staying there.

Phew! That's a relief. I thought it might be my snoring that woke you up in Sarasota, roomie.

Up at 5. (before alarm)
No internet. (WTC?)
Leave for work, some person wearing their arse for a hat decides I'm going to slow; 40 in a 35 (also a construction and residential zone).
Said person then gets so close to me I can't see his grill....flashes his brights...breaks double yellow to pass me...cuts me off and honks.
Down the road I ended up in front of him and next to another car on a two lane divided highway. The other car and I were both doing TEN over the limit (side by side, hehe) and this dude comes back and rides my license plate for all it's worth. Had my precious Apex's not been in my trunk, I probably would have seriously brake checked the dude; no, not a brake check, a full-on panic stop. Being a class A douchenozzle on the roads is one of the 'issues' I have with stupid people.
Dude, flashes me again, pulls up next to me in the dang suicide lane honking and yelling out his window and whatnot. Really? Now it's gone to being flat out aggressive and dangerous.
Anyway, I called the local po-po (small town, ya know) and told my story of this azzhat and gave a plate number. I also begged them to patrol this particular route to the Air Force base in the mornings because it is out of control. Ten over is still ten less than what 1/2 the people are doing and it's crazy.

I think I'm going to start carrying sheetmetal screws in a baggie for individuals such as this. That ought to make their day more enjoyable.

Phew! That's a relief. I thought it might be my snoring that woke you up in Sarasota, roomie.
HA! you WERE knocking down some ceiling tiles that first night, Ken. Wow. That's what headphones are for!

I made a big big mistake this morning and shall be paying for it all day. I am such an idiot. Attention to detail...

This really should go in the HHJJ thread. I've been laughing all morning

One day, a Developer will design a Powerbuilder front end that does not suck the North end of a Southbound duck.
This is not that day.

wifes car is out of service her car is showing two ignition coils out great timing since she was gonna get an automatic starter on her car friday and I work tomorrow and thursday.

I feel really bad for my girlfriend. Her friend asked her to be in her bridal party a while back.

Now the wedding is called off because she fell for another guy. I told her this was coming, and shes out money from shoes, a dress, bachelorette party, showers, etc.

-

At the same time I cant help but laugh a little because I saw this coming a long time ago. If I say "I told you so" even once this holidays I may be dead/

Those four words are death, don't dare say them, Thain!

pics
DSC_0815.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

DSC_0821.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

DSC_0813.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

I won't be, i'll be nice and warm :at-wits-end:

That sucks CJ, on the brightside you can just move your fridge and freezers outside and your food will keep

There are times when lawyers are your friends.

I should add this. They've both cheated on each other and done horrible things in their relationship but they feel they've grown past their past.

vapunaqa.jpg

TTing

I should add this. They've both cheated on each other and done horrible things in their relationship but they feel they've grown past their past.

vapunaqa.jpg

TTing

That's sad man, really sad. Wedding stuff is expensive and it sucks that Emily is out of that money too because many bridal stores have no return policy

vapunaqa.jpg

TTing

Oh and I don't understand how she says she didn't cheat, if the girl fell for a guy at work and called off the wedding, sorry that's cheating!

I have one of those handicap stickers due to my knee replacement surgery. It comes in real handy this time of year :thumb:

That's the ONLY good thing about it!:alien:

Take Freddie's advice. Try California Poppy extract. It really does help.

It definately works well, but be careful if you're subjected to random urine tests, poppy seeds can show up in urine, blood, and hair for a couple days as an opiate (heroin). Usually about 48 to 72 hours depending on how much you take.

Oh and I don't understand how she says she didn't cheat, if the girl fell for a guy at work and called off the wedding, sorry that's cheating!
not necessarily, it's only cheating if she was with two guys at the same time.. but yes, in this situation is does sound like that's the case.

not necessarily, it's only cheating if she was with two guys at the same time.. but yes, in this situation is does sound like that's the case.

Well if the involvement was deep enough to call off a wedding, I think in this case it's cheating too.

The missing package for my wife was located. But it's not going to make it in time. Sat in a post office in FL for 4 days. It was part of the only thing I got my wife as we aren't really exchanging gifts. So upset. I loathe USPS.

The missing package for my wife was located. But it's not going to make it in time. Sat in a post office in FL for 4 days. It was part of the only thing I got my wife as we aren't really exchanging gifts. So upset. I loathe USPS.

Blame Al Gore didn't he invent the usps?

God bless government run enterprises.

That is effing ridiculous Dev!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back