The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
You forgot to include "I want everyone to know where I'm going on vacation Facebook poster" the thieves thank you for letting them know when your house will be empty.

I'm ok with that.....I've got security, neighbors, a killer dog or 2 and the house is loaded with enough booby traps that would make young macaulay culkin proud.

I'm ok with that.....I've got security, neighbors, a killer dog or 2 and the house is loaded with enough booby traps that would make young macaulay culkin proud.

You do not have any dogs.

Just saying. :)

My rant are days that keep your from THP. Ethics and Sexual Harassment training and Xerox meetings, none of them are fun.

My rant are days that keep your from THP. Ethics and Sexual Harassment training and Xerox meetings, none of them are fun.

Xerox, ethics and sexual harassment huh. I have a great picture in my head...

You have to have a meeting about photocopiers? From someone who deals with the sales/service of them everyday, I weep for you.

It's that dreaded time of year. Self Evaluations and then Final Evaluations. I hate this because it all seems to be a giant CYA for the company to deal with problem employees. Quality employees like me just get caught in the process. I end up devoting a couple of full days to the process which would be better spent working with clients.

I likely posted this same rant a year ago.

Just got called to the upper peninsula for work.

Sweet! 4.5 hour drive to get there...

And I have jobs to get done tomorrow!

Still not managed to shift the cold/flu symptoms I have had for the last couple of weeks now and had a bad night last night coughing and keeping myself awake so do not really want to be here at work today

And to top it off, it looks like there are IT network issues as a process I am trying to run has just fallen over after about 15mins with an error message that can only be related to a network problem as I have ran it in the past....now means I have had to start the process again and keep my fingers crossed

Its -35 celsius here with the wind-chill this morning. Snow everywhere. Cold weather. Why do I live here again?

-35 Celsius? Holy crap. Seems early for that.

I let little things that I know don't matter in the grand scheme of things bother me WAY too much.

I let little things that I know don't matter in the grand scheme of things bother me WAY too much.

Right there with you buddy. I have been trying to be better at just letting things slide but it's very hard when you care so much about someone or something.

You passionate and wear your emotions on your sleeve. I can relate to that! It's hard to let some things go sometimes.

-35 Celsius? Holy crap. Seems early for that.

Yeah, no kidding. On the plus side there is no more raking leaves. Negative side? Tried putting my battery blanket in yesterday, so cold I couldn't get my fingers to work properly, so the battery blanket is sitting in my basement again lol.

You passionate and wear your emotions on your sleeve. I can relate to that! It's hard to let some things go sometimes.

It really is dude, its a blessing and a curse sometimes.

You the man BTN.

LOL at battery blanket. Just when I think things are bad, Manitoba reminds me it could be worse!

LOL at battery blanket. Just when I think things are bad, Manitoba reminds me it could be worse!

Haha. I was just thinking that. For what its worth, that coast that you would have to move to. Dont look at the golf courses over there. Whatever you do, do not look up those courses.

I do too bro. What's even worse is I would rather see the person next to me happy then see myself happy.

2 years.
Just think of that number.
Then think to yourself "How Important Am I?"
Then take a look at the 2014 Events calendar.
Then think about March at Disney
Then close your eyes and remember you have goals.

Guarantee you smile.

Seems to be a lot of tension building around here? Why? Of it weren't for the vision, passion and direction of everyone. We wouldn't have what we have! Stay Calm and get your THP on!

Car rental prices make no sense to me.

Intermediate car from 1/16 to 1/23 - $230.00
Intermediate car from 1/16-1/19 and 1/19-1/23 - $120.00

2 years.
Just think of that number.
Then think to yourself "How Important Am I?"
Then take a look at the 2014 Events calendar.
Then think about March at Disney
Then close your eyes and remember you have goals.

Guarantee you smile.

Damn right I smile. My students think I've finally lost it all the way now I think. Hehe

So much on the horizon, so many opportunities to come, just gotta keep the eye on the prize. It may suck to wear my heart on my sleeve sometimes, but its who I am, I'm the same dude on here as I am in person and that's definitely something I pride myself in and how I set out to be from day one.

Yep, big ole smile. Thanks dude.

Damn right I smile. My students think I've finally lost it all the way now I think. Hehe

So much on the horizon, so many opportunities to come, just gotta keep the eye on the prize. It may suck to wear my heart on my sleeve sometimes, but its who I am, I'm the same dude on here as I am in person and that's definitely something I pride myself in and how I set out to be from day one.

Yep, big ole smile. Thanks dude.

They are talking about you after two full years because you're awesome.
Nobody is doing this in reverse dude and hasn't been ever. Its two years. What is coming on the horizon is special.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back