The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fantasy football trade offers and the lack of attention paid to them.

Not even going to try before the deadline at this point. Haha

That cut me deep Cookie

I know the feeling, it hurt me pretty bad as well when Morgan said the same. I would rather just be trade declined then someone ragging out my inability to put together a trade worthy team.

Cox Cable sends me a new hi-speed modem that didn't work until they reset the setting from their office. Did I mention it was a "do it yourself" install?

Cleaning the saddle in the living room & my lovely bride walks by to tell me I'm doing it work and asked if I read the directions. It took me a minute to respond but since this ain't the 1st saddle I've ever cleaned I think I'll do it my way.
Crazy woman.

I want to kick back and watch Morgan Cup entries but my computer just cannot handle loading the thread for some reason. Maybe all the videos? Every time I try to view that thread It slows to a crawl and then locks up.

Fat thumbs on an iPad keep me clicking on usernames instead of pages, Arggggghhh!

Fat thumbs on an iPad keep me clicking on usernames instead of pages, Arggggghhh!
I'm with you buddy, people probable think I'm some kind of stalker...lol. My excuse is I'm technically challenged in a big way

Sorry Cookie...I was working today and didn't look at the fantasy team.

My sister. I know she is very smart, but she doesn't have the sense God gave a goose.

My sister. I know she is very smart, but she doesn't have the sense God gave a goose.

LMAO, the one that buys insurance for the outside of her condo?

LMAO, the one that buys insurance for the outside of her condo?

Well, yes, but she actually had to. Sometimes that's part of the deal. Not sure why.

Well, yes, but she actually had to. Sometimes that's part of the deal. Not sure why.

Yea, I remember you saying that, seem's odd. Sisters are funny, I'm the baby and mine still trys to treat me like one, haha.

Well, much to my dismay it is looking like I won't be attending any THP events in 2014. Timing and distance are becoming a major inhibitor to my being able to truly experience a THP event in person.

THP'ing from the Great White North,

Well, much to my dismay it is looking like I won't be attending any THP events in 2014. Timing and distance are becoming a major inhibitor to my being able to truly experience a THP event in person.

THP'ing from the Great White North,

Keep an eye out for smaller non-official gatherings in the upper Midwest, braddman. Maybe something will come together in Minnesota that you can make it to. I know that's not close, but it's at least doable I suppose.

Dear Plano Soccer Mom,

I know you think it's really cute to have the ballerina/dance logo on the back of your car with both your children's name, Alexandia and Alicia, right below it. However, now the entire world knows the name of your 2 cute daughters and the last I counted both the 6pm and 10pm local new casts have nothing but stories about sick mofo's out there getting caught doing some bad things. But enjoy knowing that we all now know your daughters names and that they seem to really enjoy going dance. Please stop at the local grocery store and pick up a V8 while your out next time.

Sincerely,

Common Sense

Dear Plano Soccer Mom,

I know you think it's really cute to have the ballerina/dance logo on the back of your car with both your children's name, Alexandia and Alicia, right below it. However, now the entire world knows the name of your 2 cute daughters and the last I counted both the 6pm and 10pm local new casts have nothing but stories about sick mofo's out there getting caught doing some bad things. But enjoy knowing that we all now know your daughters names and that they seem to really enjoy going dance. Please stop at the local grocery store and pick up a V8 while your out next time.

Sincerely,

Common Sense

You forgot to include "I want everyone to know where I'm going on vacation Facebook poster" the thieves thank you for letting them know when your house will be empty.

iPhone 5 Tappin

Education.

SO many "what the hell?" moments today.

Pics of gear in the Marketplace thread that hasn't been cleaned. It's hard enough, via pics, to look at grooves and paint, because of the 2D effect and the occasional camera flash or light reflections. But, when it's also got grass and dirt all over it, it's impossible to determine groove wear. Show some respect to your fellow THP members and clean the stuff before you take a picture of it. JEEZ!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back