The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
All the websites that say "XX% off EVERYTHING!" and then in small print:
"All Titliest/Ping/Callaway/Odyssey/FJ/Cobra/Puma/Mizuno etc etc etc" not included.

On the plus side, if you need some wooden tees they are on sale.

All the websites that say "XX% off EVERYTHING!" and then in small print:
"All Titliest/Ping/Callaway/Odyssey/FJ/Cobra/Puma/Mizuno etc etc etc" not included.

On the plus side, if you need some wooden tees they are on sale.

How about plastic tees?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

My girls would have been asking for an ambulance. It's a work in progress trying to tough 'em up. Lots of work.

Don't toughen them up too much, stuff like that keeps me employed. :wink:

Oh man mike that stinks. Did you stop short just to get rid of minivan?

I kid I kid.
Was my car unfortunately.
Not leaving the house tomorrow just to be safe

Been there, done that. Couldn't even hold a coffee cup. I got ultasound at physical therapy and (don't laugh), I bought one of those QRay bracelet things. PT wasn't doing the trick, I got one of those things and within days I was on the road to recovery. Hey, at least it's a good excuse to not shovel snow.

Some KT tape whenever you do something and during the week for normal wear. I was actually able to hit balls without it for the first 5 months after going through tennis elbow issues. I wore it every round and practice session, once or twice during the week

Painted the living room yesterday, came down this morning and it is going to need another coat....hate it when you have to do that

Living on 4hrs of sleep with a wake up call for the last 6 years and getting up at 5am everyday.

When will these kids want to sleep in? Save me.

4 boy problems.

The disrespect towards me and my family, by people who I would consider a second family this year is absolutely astounding.

My parents, and brother will let it slide, but I am absolutely dumbfounded.

I'm so upset, that I'm not even angry.

Kidney Stones.

Wow. I have broken over 10 bones in my body, cut my leg with a chainsaw, among many other adventures and I have never felt pain like one of those things passing.

First time I ever went to the ER for pain and it passed about two minutes after getting there. No pain meds or nothing. Giant waste of probably 250$

That's brutal dude. My dad had them almost chronic for years and had a couple ER trips. If they run in the family, just put me out of my misery now

Oh dude, they are terrible. Glad you passed.

I'd heard the stories but always took em with a grain of salt.

These things however are no joke.

I'd heard the stories but always took em with a grain of salt.

These things however are no joke.
I passed one at the turn at Caledonia at the MC. It wasn't fun or pretty. Glad you passed it dude.

Wow you're a champion. I was moaning like a dead cow for like 45 min.
Ask James what I looked like when I walked out of the bathroom. Haha it wasn't pretty. I was pale white and dripping sweat.

I've been getting them like clockwork for the last 20 years, I'm glad yours passed quickly JRod. I've had to have a few blasted, believe me passing them is a lot more fun than that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Radio stations already playing Christmas music.

ALL DAY LONG!

ALL DAY LONG!

I 'm kind of ready for it. I told my Fiancé yesterday that, yeah it seems early although Thanksgiving is only a few days away. But it will be over before we know it and, she should just enjoy them while she can.

ALL DAY LONG!

I saw some pictures on Facebook a couple weeks ago now of someone who had already put up their christmas tree and decorations, and then on Thursday night last week I drove past a house with a christmas tree up as well....it is still only November.....

I am not a bah humbug person, but the middle of November is way too early to be putting up the decorations in my eyes

I saw some pictures on Facebook a couple weeks ago now of someone who had already put up their christmas tree and decorations, and then on Thursday night last week I drove past a house with a christmas tree up as well....it is still only November.....

I am not a bah humbug person, but the middle of November is way too early to be putting up the decorations in my eyes

I drove past a house that was all lit up on November 1.

In our house, the day after Thanksgiving Christmas season begins. I don't mind the kids going nuts on Christmas music at that point, and our tree goes up the first weekend in December. I like to take holidays as they come, the whole "decorations in the stores before Halloween" is a bit much IMHO.

Starting my day off with my daughter getting more bloodwork. Booo

Starting my day off with my daughter getting more bloodwork. Booo
This part of that 6 week deal?
(Sorry, did not mean to thank this!)

This part of that 6 week deal?
(Sorry, did not mean to thank this!)
No. Just have her full immune system tested. Been waiting since 7:45. All but 2 people called out sick. Now the woman is giving me attitude because she has to run a bunch of tests.

No. Just have her full immune system tested. Been waiting since 7:45. All but 2 people called out sick. Now the woman is giving me attitude because she has to run a bunch of tests.
Oh that poor lady. Some people man.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back