The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
That'll be a fun trio! Simulator golf?
Nah, just meeting up for some food and drinks. I know that is surprising.. Hahah

Stress of moving... trying to keep a level head this weekend, but the act of moving just flat out sucks!

Tennis elbow day 27. Ice doesn't work, ibuprofen doesn't work, rest doesn't work. Oh well, no time for any of that now anyway.

Tennis elbow day 27. Ice doesn't work, ibuprofen doesn't work, rest doesn't work. Oh well, no time for any of that now anyway.
Nope. It will hurt you more than you can hurt it. Get a good tendonitis sling and grit through it

Chiropractor. Seriously.

And Uhaul screwed up my reservation (could have been the drunk at the local location). I now have to drive 30 minutes away tomorrow to get a truck. At least they are giving us a bunch of free miles

Chiropractor. Seriously.
I saw DCBrad's post about that in Ole Gray's chiropractor thread and was considering firing him off some questions via pm. Thanks for the reminder.

We've used Concur for several years now. It's been decent for me. We use BCD Travel as our corporate travel agency through Concur. I've never had a screw up on my travel or expense since using it. I really like the ease of using the Concur app to take pictures of receipts. Saves all the scanning time I used to go through.

We use it as well. I haven't had any airline expenses but a few business lunches and I usually have reimbursement within 5 days it so.

I do notice that my Director usually approves it within minutes of me submitting it, so that probably helps move things along.

Wish I could blame my wife for this today but sadly I can't

da2af8d3ced3a7b805316a1b328d3a21.jpg

f0944cd031369b628990ce3e931992db.jpg

Notice all the colors on it...this parking spot is death

Oh man. My fiancé did the exact same thing in our parking garage the night of my surgery. It had been a long day and she doesn't usually use that spot but we had moved my SUV since I wasn't going to be driving it for a while and wanted her to have the closer space to the elevator.

She was in tears when she called me to tell me what happened. Of course I had just warned her the night before to be very careful of that post, as there isn't a lot of room.

I'm sure someone can give me logical reason why they can't wrap a softer covering around those.

Another huge mole hill in my front yard. I have trapped like 4 of these things this year nd they are supposed to be solitary what the fk is the problem .

So tired of them tearing up my yard.

Go to my neighbors.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Stupid punk kid pizza driver just rear ended me in my car with the kids.

Everyone is ok he was terrified

Damn dude get out from under the black cloud.

Glad everyone is OK. Hope he had a yellow car :)

Last edited:

Dang, glad you're all OK. That freaking sucks though.

A crazy 24 hours for sure.
And no luck on the yellow car...maybe next time

Oh man mike that stinks. Did you stop short just to get rid of minivan?

I kid I kid.

Brutal dude I hope the kids and you are alright.

Glad everyone is OK Mike. These things happen in 3s right? You may want to stay in the rest of the weekend.

Been there, done that. Couldn't even hold a coffee cup. I got ultasound at physical therapy and (don't laugh), I bought one of those QRay bracelet things. PT wasn't doing the trick, I got one of those things and within days I was on the road to recovery. Hey, at least it's a good excuse to not shovel snow.

Damn Mike. Glad everyone is ok. Just a bruised pizza delivery ego. Car can get fixed buddy

My son tripped and fell into the coffee table about an hour ago. Big ole welt. That dude is a trooper.

My son tripped and fell into the coffee table about an hour ago. Big ole welt. That dude is a trooper.

My daughter did that when she was 2 and it scared the crap out of me. Glad the guy is okay.

My girls would have been asking for an ambulance. It's a work in progress trying to tough 'em up. Lots of work.

My girls would have been asking for an ambulance. It's a work in progress trying to tough 'em up. Lots of work.

I've already had to make that run

No es bueno

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back