The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
85074947e905ebe976696b3fd1dd8e37.jpg

It's freaking February and I had to cut the lawn today. Yech! There's very few things I despise more than lawn maintenance.
What's a lawn? :alien: #SnowRant

I've been waiting a week for my Alpha 815 to get here... at least the weather will suck for the rest of the week. Hopefully it'll be here in time for the weekend.

Fire someone and drop their work on everyone else and then told we are not replacing that person.

-7°F tonight which sets another record for this time of year. This deep freeze this winter is getting plain ridiculous.

-7°F tonight which sets another record for this time of year. This deep freeze this winter is getting plain ridiculous.

Amen brother.

If you decide to drive south pick me up on the way...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Mother Nature is not happy with you boys up north. Maybe someone needs to sacrifice a driver to get on her good side.

Mother Nature is not happy with you boys up north. Maybe someone needs to sacrifice a driver to get on her good side.

I nominate Kurt Busch.

It's freaking February and I had to cut the lawn today. Yech! There's very few things I despise more than lawn maintenance.

I cut my front yard Saturday afternoon. It's now covered with ice.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I'll trade you...
58908c06d867bbacf53b28ffd055c205.jpg

That's a lot of snow.

I cut the grass today too. In shorts. And was sweating.

That's a lot of snow.

I cut the grass today too. In shorts. And was sweating.

Cry me a river. I'll take my minus -8 and throw another blanket on.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wife throwing up, potentially with the flu. Nick being fussy at 2ish am, and I wake up with a gunked up eye, courtesy of my kids daycare that is passing around conjunctivitis. Ah, I love winter!

-1 here this morning, why would anyone voluntarily live in a place that gets this cold? I feel like I'm in Ohio.

-1 here this morning, why would anyone voluntarily live in a place that gets this cold? I feel like I'm in Ohio.
That's not good for anyone

So they have something to rant about each year?
They have mean parents?
They like torture?
Lots of reasons...:D

f619d0342f0cca98969807c3c60c7bda.jpg

*sigh*

I have new toys that I'd love to play with outside! Doesn't mother nature know this is rude just rude!

Using Tapatalk

Hmm

I don't think I've complained to much about winter this year. Nothing I can do and I have choosen to still live here.

Now, if I lived in the North East, we'll those folks have been beaten up.

Snow,snow go away,I want to hit a golf ball again some day .

My employer closed again today due to ice on the roads and Pecan Valley golf course sent me a notice that I could play for $20.00 today!

Worse than that is stopping at a store for just a bottle of water and the guy in front of you spends 15 minutes deciding which lottery scratch offs he wants.
Lady in front of me at the convenient store this morning bought $67 worth of scratch offs. Picked out each one individually. All I wanted was to pay for my F'n coffee…

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back