The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trivial rant;

I often watch most TV programs via DVR. I get distracted by things and forget they are recorded and forget to fast forward through the commercials.

My tv watching is high inefficient.

lol, I do the same thing. I get to doing something else and end up thinking "dvr'ing is not saving me time like it should"

Trivial rant;

I often watch most TV programs via DVR. I get distracted by things and forget they are recorded and forget to fast forward through the commercials.

My tv watching is high inefficient.
I do it too. I mostly forget to skip commercials when thp'ing or doing insurance work on my laptop.

Glad I am not alone in this.

This made me laugh because I do the same thing. I'll even complain about said commercials while I'm watching them for no reason.

Got to work at 8 am this morning, Just got home 16 1/2 hour day . Cmon' Old Silo , I need ya' .

We got awakened with a phone call at 3:30 this morning, that my Mother-Inlaw (yes I call her that after 20 years even though I'm not married) was on the way to the hospital with difficulty breathing. After a quick exam, they medi-vaced her to Johns Hopkns.

Awaiting her to come out of surgery. Could you use thoughts and/or prayers sent out her way.

Positive thoughts your way Rob. Keep your head up.

We got awakened with a phone call at 3:30 this morning, that my Mother-Inlaw (yes I call her that after 20 years even though I'm not married) was on the way to the hospital with difficulty breathing. After a quick exam, they medi-vaced her to Johns Hopkns.

Awaiting her to come out of surgery. Could you use thoughts and/or prayers sent out her way.
Sorry to hear that Rob. Thoughts and prayers headed your way.

Prayers sent Rob.

gotcha covered bud. thoughts and prayers

You all are in my thoughts and prayers.

Positive thoughts and vibes your way man

Nothing but positive thoughts coming your/her way.

Weeks like this really make me rethink where my future is and if its here in Michigan. Work is so slow, its ridiculous.

Thoughts and prayers today Rob , Hope she gets better.

The Official Rant of the Day

Thanks everyone. I know Michelle appreciates it as well

No updates as of yet. Il keep you posted.

Last edited:
Thoughts are headed your way Rob.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Positive vibes coming your way, Rob

Thoughts and prayers your way, Rob.

Prayers for you and your family, Rob.

Well good news, it appears it wasn't a heart attack after all and they decided to delay surgery for at least a day and possibly all together. They still haven't told Michelle or her mom exactly what the diagnosis is, only that it isn't a heart attack, but there are some things about her heart that they want to monitor for the next day or two and see how it goes. They are supposed to meet with the cardiologist this afternoon.

She's in one of the best hospitals in the country, so that is adding a lot of ease to mom, Michelle and her sister.

The power of THP thoughts and prayers definitely helped here today. Thanks everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back