The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
d3162ddd91de1dccb35cf3bed1e1c5af.jpg
We just got dumped on down here. Pure whiteout for awhile. Bye bye opening day lol
Ugh snow...

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Ugh snow...

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk
Tell me about it dude. Horrible.
We just got dumped on down here. Pure whiteout for awhile. Bye bye opening day lol
What makes it worse is having those really nice days and getting false hope.

Tell me about it dude. Horrible.

What makes it worse is having those really nice days and getting false hope.
Lol yeah nice tease.

It's like I signed up somewhere and did not realize....

Seems like I'm on a 27 MPH tour of Georgia....

Frost delays!!!

So for the second year in a row, my golf league partner is bailing on me, so i'm screwed. Not only do i not get the automatically weekly round of golf, but lose my 'get out of work early' privileges during the summer that was part of my acceptance at my job almost 4 years ago... I must be a terrible partner...

That stinks Girard.

Wow. My 3 year old daughter is beyond awful this weekend. She's been whining constantly and has spent more time in time out than not. To make matters worse, my 5 year old son and her just egg each other on. These are weekends that i just want to pull out the driveway and go somewhere - where doesn't really matter!

Wow. My 3 year old daughter is beyond awful this weekend. She's been whining constantly and has spent more time in time out than not. To make matters worse, my 5 year old son and her just egg each other on. These are weekends that i just want to pull out the driveway and go somewhere - where doesn't really matter!

Disney world?

As long as it's just me and Disney Worlds means golfing in Orlando or Clearwater.

That does sound glorious.
Maybe I will drive over to Clearwater tomorrow to play.

Too funny had to share because it's rant worthy
49c3451e3bb72c38e15ca5f415964a20.jpg

So for the second year in a row, my golf league partner is bailing on me, so i'm screwed. Not only do i not get the automatically weekly round of golf, but lose my 'get out of work early' privileges during the summer that was part of my acceptance at my job almost 4 years ago... I must be a terrible partner...
We do our leagues as indiduval play, and your situation is one of the primary reasons. With so many things pulling peope in different directions and so may demands on time, getting two people to coordinate availability on a wekly basis and throw in the commute factor in this area, going individual just makes it easier.

You our can play as many weeks as you'd like or as few. No need to find a sub if you can't make it or be stuck if your partner bails. It must work for most people as we have capped the league at 50 and have a wait list.

Sitting in a movie theater with hundreds of available seats and 3 people come sit directly next to me and my son? Wtf!

Sitting in a movie theater with hundreds of available seats and 3 people come sit directly next to me and my son? Wtf!
I hate when that happens. I just don't get it.

That definitely stinks. If you want I can put you in touch with the guy who runs leagues at RSP. They might be looking for people to pair up, and if not there's a regular sub list that gets quite a bit of use during the season.

We do our leagues as indiduval play, and your situation is one of the primary reasons. With so many things pulling peope in different directions and so may demands on time, getting two people to coordinate availability on a wekly basis and throw in the commute factor in this area, going individual just makes it easier.

You our can play as many weeks as you'd like or as few. No need to find a sub if you can't make it or be stuck if your partner bails. It must work for most people as we have capped the league at 50 and have a wait list.

In contrast to this, one of the leagues I'm in has two 16 team divisions with 4 man teams on Thursday nights. It's definitely a bit of a challenge to find coverage when we go on our annual golf trip, but having a standing tee time every week makes it easier to plan around.

Two rounds in and I'm just not excited about golf anymore.

I was so looking forward to this season but after playing twice (and reasonably well) I just don't know if I'm feeling it anymore.

Weird.

Two rounds in and I'm just not excited about golf anymore.

I was so looking forward to this season but after playing twice (and reasonably well) I just don't know if I'm feeling it anymore.

Weird.

I've been there buddy. Taking a break got me back in to it.

Too funny had to share because it's rant worthy
49c3451e3bb72c38e15ca5f415964a20.jpg

This was going to be my rant as well but this sums it up well. Another weekend with no golf with snow on the ground. Really frustrating. Stuck practicing on driving range mats, sick of it.

Can I come too?

Another 6-8 inches tonight?? Lol well wtf

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back