The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Time well spent. Now you know why I was all for California during this week last year.

Can't imagine why some people would want a change in government since our two current parties are so efficient.

Some days you just wake up feeling like breaking ****. Hello Friday, its going to get dicey.

Why must my kid always be "starrrrrving" and not simply, hungry?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hope she isn't a lurker on here or someone may be in trouble.

Lol! It's OK, I tease her about saying it. I tell her "you're hungry, not starving."

Tampa Kia radio commercials. I want to punch my car radio every time I hear one.

YouTube it if you feel like punching something.

Not being to be part of club testing in Tampa this morning. Coaching 9 kids...ugh

Was supposed to play my first round of the year today - but it rained close to 5" in the area yesterday and last night. Not even sure if the course was able to open this morning, but I don't want to play 18 holes of casual water and greens not mowed since Thursday when I only get to play a few times a year. RATS!

a couple years ago i bought a set of adams cb3 with kbs tour shafts. i have played them since, loving them. feeling the desire to try graphite i bought new shafts, pulled, prepped, and installed graphites over the winter. i played them and was not particularly in love. had the loft and lie checked at GS, and then the shafts pulled. awesome service from them by the way. last night i went to my shop to put the kbs back in. hmmm, that's odd, when i pull the tape off of the grip end a few shafts have pieces of other shafts in them to increase the length. whatever. hmmm, that's odd the ferrules are going on easier than i recall them going on the graphites. lucky me! hmmm, that odd, these shafts are terribly loose in these heads. well there, it seems someone put 355 shafts into the 370 heads, there was never a sleeve in there, i know that! the heads never flew off! maybe that would help explain why a couple were bent at the tip. came home at midnight kind of po'd. it ruined my sleep!! and my plans!!

Tampa Kia radio commercials. I want to punch my car radio every time I hear one.

I feel the exact same way every time I hear those commercials. I change the station immediately, it's sooooooo annoying! Or should I say huuuuuuge(ly) annoying. I hate that guy!

I feel the exact same way every time I hear those commercials. I change the station immediately, it's sooooooo annoying! Or should I say huuuuuuge(ly) annoying. I hate that guy!

I want to throat punch him.

Is this Billy Fucillo? Him and his commercials are so bad. He's everywhere too. All the way up to NY. I've heard lots of stories about him. He loves to party and flaunt his money.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

There is a string of dealerships in Rochester that do that "it's huuuuge" line and it is annoying as hell. Then people start saying it in normal conversation and I hated it.

Is this Billy Fucillo? Him and his commercials are so bad. He's everywhere too. All the way up to NY. I've heard lots of stories about him. He loves to party and flaunt his money.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk
Oops, didn't see your post. Yep that is guy in WNY and those commercials are awful.

I'm supposed to be taking my son to Little League tryouts this morning and then volunteering for 10 hours at the high school for my daughters regional competition. Instead I'm lying in bed with the lights out with a massive migraine. I can't even stand up without the world spinning on me. This stinks.

So sick of it being cold. We need to move, now.

Come out west, only thing 'cold' out here is beer and wine

I'm supposed to be taking my son to Little League tryouts this morning and then volunteering for 10 hours at the high school for my daughters regional competition. Instead I'm lying in bed with the lights out with a massive migraine. I can't even stand up without the world spinning on me. This stinks.

Sorry to hear Russ. And oh sorry for the like. It was too close to the quote... Ha

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

Sorry to hear Russ. And oh sorry for the like. It was too close to the quote... Ha

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

THanks Rob. Wife was awesome and ran out to get me some Excedrin. Just got out of bed to make myself some coffee and eat some saltines. Have all the drapes closed in the living room, thankfully it's overcast outside, and everyone's at the high school until around 9pm tonight so the house is quiet. Just really, really upset that I'm missing 2 things for my kids thanks to this. And guaranteed it's a stinking stress migraine.

d3162ddd91de1dccb35cf3bed1e1c5af.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back