The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
This sounds like a bad comedy skit... Sorry TBT

So my phone rings and the caller ID says Covington, Georgia so I know who it is.

Nancy (didn't catch her last name) with Bridgestone called to apologize for the inconvenience and to tell me that they appreciate my business.

She still insists that they don't have any of the new balls available until March and when I told her that I thought the RX and RXS were out but the 330 and 330S weren't, she said that some BIG retailers may have gotten some but they didn't have anymore until March.

So my recourse is still to keep the 2014 model or wait for a return label and ship them back for a refund.

The power of THP.
She is actually right in that the RX and RXS did come out, but only specific retailers, so I am not sure they have any available.
I am glad they contacted you and apologizing for the confusion shows a nice customer service.

The power of THP.
She is actually right in that the RX and RXS did come out, but only specific retailers, so I am not sure they have any available.
I am glad they contacted you and apologizing for the confusion shows a nice customer service.

Yes, I agree...she was very nice and very apologetic for the confusion. I told her that I was fine with keeping the 2014 balls and that I mainly wanted to bring it to their attention so that it wouldn't happen to anyone else.

I've had issues ordering from the Bridgestone web site in the past and have just avoided it ever since.

It's nice that Nancy reached out and apologized (shows they care) but I'd still expect something a little more tangible to happen.

I've had issues ordering from the Bridgestone web site in the past and have just avoided it ever since.

It's nice that Nancy reached out and apologized (shows they care) but I'd still expect something a little more tangible to happen.

Yea - like the first dozen of the new balls when he gets them are free...

Yes, I agree...she was very nice and very apologetic for the confusion. I told her that I was fine with keeping the 2014 balls and that I mainly wanted to bring it to their attention so that it wouldn't happen to anyone else.

Tim,

You want me to pick you up a DZ on the way home and ship them tomorrow? Be glad to man!

I am glad they called you.

JM

Shopatron is a joke, had to deal with them today as my putter order has not been shipped. I reached out directly to the company and am waiting a reply. Hopefully it gets rectified.

Got hammered in an interview for an internal posting. Damn dude wouldn't let me go on questions I didn't have a good answer to. Let's go back for a second..... NO

So my phone rings and the caller ID says Covington, Georgia so I know who it is.

Nancy (didn't catch her last name) with Bridgestone called to apologize for the inconvenience and to tell me that they appreciate my business.

She still insists that they don't have any of the new balls available until March and when I told her that I thought the RX and RXS were out but the 330 and 330S weren't, she said that some BIG retailers may have gotten some but they didn't have anymore until March.

So my recourse is still to keep the 2014 model or wait for a return label and ship them back for a refund.
Wait, I'm confused. Did she ID herself as being with Shopatron or Bridgestone?

Ugh stupid computer won't connect to Microsoft to get windows updates. Fresh install so I know there are close to 200 updates waiting for me.

Still not an acceptable response from them.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Wait, I'm confused. Did she ID herself as being with Shopatron or Bridgestone?

Nancy is with Bridgestone, she apologized for everything, but gave me no more options than I had with Shopatron....keep the 2014 model or wait for a return label and box them up and return them for a refund.

Honestly, at that point I would have thought at the very least they would tell me they were issuing a full refund but to keep the balls for my inconvenience or something like that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am a bit perplexed at how Bridgestone wouldn't have any of their own product (and therefore the ability to make it right). That's a head scratcher to me.

I am a bit perplexed at how Bridgestone wouldn't have any of their own product (and therefore the ability to make it right). That's a head scratcher to me.

To my understanding they had a limited supply of the RX and RXS and they were given to certain big retail accounts as a "pre-release", the official full release is in March. In fact if you go to Bridgestone's website now and try to buy balls from them none of the 2016 models are available.....I was told they made a mistake by ever putting them on the website at all.

Tim,

You want me to pick you up a DZ on the way home and ship them tomorrow? Be glad to man!

I am glad they called you.

JM

I really appreciate the offer buddy....it's no big deal, I didn't NEED them that much....was just excited by all the reviews and wanted to give them a try. I'll run by Golf Galaxy and grab some.

The fact that you would offer something like that is why I love this place!! Thanks bro!

Ugh, that would suck! I am not a phone person, I don't like to just 'talk'.

I LOVE good conversation, but I am not a fan of small talk.

I just dont answer my work phone 9 out of 10 times

I just dont answer my work phone 9 out of 10 times

I'm the same way. If it's important they will either call back within 2 minutes, or just leave a VM.

I LOVE good conversation, but I am not a fan of small talk.

Same here. I will literally run away from someone I know if I see them out at a store, because I HATE that "Hey how are you, good how are you, blah blah blah" talk. I always wish I could get those 30 seconds back.

I'm the same way. If it's important they will either call back within 2 minutes, or just leave a VM.

yep usually get no VM and a email instead

Same here. I will literally run away from someone I know if I see them out at a store, because I HATE that "Hey how are you, good how are you, blah blah blah" talk. I always wish I could get those 30 seconds back.

I do the same! Nerfny makes fun of me for it. I will avoid aisles in the grocery store if there is someone it in that I know will want to stop and chat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back