The Official Rory McIlroy Thread

And in other news it's been 21 months since he last won in the US. Does the split help, hurt or do nothing to get him back to winning? Expect the media to try to answer all of that for the next few days.

And in other news it's been 21 months since he last won in the US. Does the split help, hurt or do nothing to get him back to winning? Expect the media to try to answer all of that for the next few days.
Ugh all we are going to hear about

At least he wasn't hit with a 9i

21 months of bad form will not be corrected by kicking the old lady to curb. He is playing average golf and has lost that 'IT' factor he had when he was anointed the next big thing. Maybe another year and he will show us he can win again or closer to playoff time.

uh oh are the Nike Clubs next?

Not much has the power to bring a man to his knees but a good woman can certainly do it. Sad to hear about Rors and his girl, It ill take some time but I'd bet he comes back pretty strong in a month or two. Poor kid, heart break sucks.

Better now than $125 million later Rory :)

At least he did it before they got married

Wow. I think shocked and sad would be the first adjectives that come to mind. I thought they were rushing into marriage a little too soon. Both are still pretty young. Hope this frees Rory up and doesn't actually make him take 2 steps back.

Just another distraction for him. I see a few more dental withdrawals in his future.

I just hope he plays good golf from this point forward

I genuinely don't care what golfers do in their free time (unless it's stuff to benefit their communities which I think is awesome).. Rory needs to focus on getting back to where he was, because I really enjoyed watching that.

I genuinely don't care what golfers do in their free time (unless it's stuff to benefit their communities which I think is awesome).. Rory needs to focus on getting back to where he was, because I really enjoyed watching that.

I feel the same way. It was exciting to watch him when he was on. I think golf could use a dominant player and it looked like he was it. Hope he can get back on track.

I feel the same way. It was exciting to watch him when he was on. I think golf could use a dominant player and it looked like he was it. Hope he can get back on track.

If Rory can come back, and guys like Spieth can actually finish tournaments while playing out of their minds, I'll REALLY start to enjoy Sunday afternoons in front of the television.

If Rory can come back, and guys like Spieth can actually finish tournaments while playing out of their minds, I'll REALLY start to enjoy Sunday afternoons in front of the television.

Yeah, it's more exciting to me having guys you expect to be there battling it out.

You guys are missing the main point here: Woz is available now :banana:

I did not miss this critical point. And hands of, Sir!

When I read that they broke up, all I could think was, "again???". Time to move on, dude because clearly this one isnt meant to be. Hopefully now Rory can focus on golf and get back to his old form.

You can have her. Ive got dibs on Amanda Dufner when/if she and Jason get divorced.

I'm in that line as well. Take a number
Webb Simpson's wife is hot too, although from what Ive heard she may be a little too churchy for my liking. She could work too. :thumb:

Well put Dan!

You guys are late to the party. I already sent an invitation to Wozzy for a day of tennis and an evening of IPA's and watching Netflix. That should best anything Rory threw her way.

Back