The Official THP Teaser Thread

Awesome. You put together a foursome. :D
What happens when the team needs more than 4 guys?

They become caddies?? just saying....

Damn Cali getting hit hard in this thread. Where are my brethren? Probably on the beach somewhere...

Damn Cali getting hit hard in this thread. Where are my brethren? Probably on the beach somewhere...

They are all in the King thread.

Oh. Wait.

map-of-us-from-europe.gif

Love me some regional rivalry

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If it was East Coast vs. West Coast the East would be playing itself anyhow, since no one from the west coast shows up. [burn]

Sadly you might have to. :D

I mean who knew putting multiple events on the west coast would lead to...Ya know what, I have said my peace on this one. But lets just say having 3+ events on the west coast this year might not have been my brightest idea in my time at THP.

Ouch, that hurts. I've shown up cross country each of the last two years. I try...

I'll be trying for the grandaddy something fierce this year, and I must have missed something on a third west coast event. I'll be looking for what I missed. Sadly my CFO shot down my requests to try for anything else, at least for this year.

Ouch, that hurts. I've shown up cross country each of the last two years. I try...

I'll be trying for the grandaddy something fierce this year, and I must have missed something on a third west coast event. I'll be looking for what I missed. Sadly my CFO shot down my requests to try for anything else, at least for this year.

Nobody said everybody checkered. You are amazing. But fielding a team that is not playing mini golf in someone's garage might be impossible it appears based on turnout for the west coast signups.

The rest of the country hates New England already, we might as well give them a beat down to drive it home. #ActivateYourGlutes!
Does Vijay Sing qualify for your team? I mean because of where he lives, not the whole cheating thing.

I don't think it is meant as a personal jab at all . A few great members from the west seem to make the effort but as a whole the region doesn't seem to participate much in events even when they are in your backyard.

Sounds like a lot of fun, whatever it is. Southeast for the win.

I don't think it is meant as a personal jab at all . A few great members from the west seem to make the effort but as a whole the region doesn't seem to participate much in events even when they are in your backyard.

This exactly! I apologize if I offended anyone, I was just making a joke.

The only rule in regional trash talk is there are no rules!

The only problem is we don't know the regions yet!

Chicago...don't know if you're in my region or not...

suspicious-fry.jpg

Nobody said everybody checkered. You are amazing. But fielding a team that is not playing mini golf in someone's garage might be impossible it appears based on turnout for the west coast signups.

It's true...I'm in all out for the west coast events, as are several of us others, but you're right we just don't have enough. Come on fellow westerners, STEP UP!!

I can attest while I was on the west coast it was difficult to keep up with things taking place. By the time I woke up the morning banter was complete. By the time work was out the East Coast was in bed. However if an event was on the West Coast you wouldn't have to ask me twice.

#AtlantaDan?

Big ego or golf game? There are multiple members from Texas on THP?

Sadly, they're all afraid to leave the DFW thread. LOL

I'm honorary though, so theres me and Cookie...crap.

I don't know where Illinois/Wisconsin/Iowa fits in...but I'm pretty sure we could easily put together 8-12 guys to give ANY of the other regions a run --- Coers included! :bananadance:

I'm sure Georgia could fill a team or two........wait. I could be living in Florida by the time this goes down. Well, it's all good. Florida has a lot of THPers too.

Back