The Official THP Teaser Thread

Awww cute this is turning into a mine is Bigger than urs thread

The only problem is we don't know the regions yet!

Chicago...don't know if you're in my region or not...

Yeah my problem is my heart belongs to Texas while my mind was molded in Illinois. Extremely proud of the first, what was the question?

Awesome. You put together a foursome. :D
What happens when the team needs more than 4 guys?

They get them from Ohio. Duh. :smile:

I don't know where Illinois/Wisconsin/Iowa fits in...but I'm pretty sure we could easily put together 8-12 guys to give ANY of the other regions a run --- Coers included! :bananadance:

GA has the Coots FTW!

Nobody said everybody checkered. You are amazing. But fielding a team that is not playing mini golf in someone's garage might be impossible it appears based on turnout for the west coast signups.

I understand, and I'm not taking it personal, don't get me wrong. I apologize for coming off that way. I got a laugh at the jab, and it's frustrating for me to see it frustrating you guys. We had a hell of an interest when things were asked about, so it's beyond me why there would be a lack of attempts to get into any event brought this way. It's just strange to me.

So when and where are the details being spilled? :)

I think its time for its own thread.

I understand, and I'm not taking it personal, don't get me wrong. I apologize for coming off that way. I got a laugh at the jab, and it's frustrating for me to see it frustrating you guys. We had a hell of an interest when things were asked about, so it's beyond me why there would be a lack of attempts to get into any event brought this way. It's just strange to me.

Me too brother, because frankly they are not even clicking on them to see where they are. So live and learn.

Even though I live in Arkansas now, I hold dual citizenship. The Republic of Texas & the USA.

So I stand with the TX crowd on this one.

#AtlantaDan?

Big ego or golf game? There are multiple members from Texas on THP?

Jealousy is adorable.

Keep this up and there will be a trade reversal in the works.

Be proud, you have an original A player on Team Ohio.

They say this in Alaska?

Mystery Alaska? A delightful movie. Go hang out with Russell Crowe for a couple hours.

Keep this up and there will be a trade reversal in the works.

Be proud, you have an original A player on Team Ohio.

I do not directly associate with Ohio. They like amateur sports and chocolate in their chili -- But I suppose that's for another thread.

It's true...I'm in all out for the west coast events, as are several of us others, but you're right we just don't have enough. Come on fellow westerners, STEP UP!!
I want to! but unfortunately being a college student means school has to come first, and also being a college student, it means that i need to find one driving distance and wont break my wallet in half lol

Mystery Alaska? A delightful movie. Go hang out with Russell Crowe for a couple hours.

I do not directly associate with Ohio. They like amateur sports and chocolate in their chili -- But I suppose that's for another thread.

Nope, you will always be Dan from Ohiuo. Just like at the Morgan Cup. :)

Spoiler
Did this work? Always wanted to do this.
Darn you, of course it worked, never saw a spoiler I didn't want to click on!!!

Back