The Official Tiger Woods Thread

Don't know if this is true or not but I played with a guy yesterday who said that elin and tiger are getting back together and tiger has some kind if 50 million dollar cheat clause lol

Wow, crazy Tiger. Crazier Elin.

Don't know if this is true or not but I played with a guy yesterday who said that elin and tiger are getting back together and tiger has some kind if 50 million dollar cheat clause lol

I thought it was 300 million. Someone reported it weeks ago.

I seriously can't believe this thread. 300 million is nothing to tiger if he can have the woman he loves and his kids and family back.

I'd pay it too if I was in that unusually strange position.

^Siri probably sucks.

Hahahaha, if he loved her so much he shouldn't have attended so many "breakfast establishments" as he did for so long.

Good for Elin if true, take him for everything.

Hahahaha, if he loved her so much he shouldn't have attended so many "breakfast establishments" as he did for so long.

To be fair, I also love Elin.

Your dad didn't love his wife? Or Kids? Didn't want his kids mom back?

^Siri probably sucks.

To be fair, I also love Elin.

I love her too. He's a dumba** for ever cheating.

Your dad didn't love his wife? Or Kids? Didn't want his kids mom back?

^Siri probably sucks.

My dad adores myself and my sisters, we love him as well, but we also all understand human nature and the fact that he effed up. But no, he obviously didn't want my mom back, that's why he CHEATED. Besides, after cheating why the hell should someone go back? For storybooks and rainbows or fantasies of what could have been? That was thrown out the window by el Tigre with malice and forethought. Pretty damn simple really.

In the end all I care about is how he hits the golfball, but the thought of the storybook ending with a 300 million dollar cheat clause cracks me the hell up.

I see your points and I could never say that this is a cookie cutter situation, but I personally believe tiger regrets what he did and had complete separation from sex and love. Like gambling, alcoholism, etc. I believe his terrible mindset and habit existed in coexistence with his love for his wife, kids, and family.

^Siri probably sucks.

I've got some awesome ocean front property in Arizona for ya if you're interested.

This all reminds me of liar liar.

It was just a single act of indiscretion.

About 18 single acts of indiscretion. People make mistakes. People don't cheat on their wives for years with no remorse u.til they get caught.

This all reminds me of liar liar.

It was just a single act of indiscretion.

About 18 single acts of indiscretion. People make mistakes. People don't cheat on their wives for years with no remorse u.til they get caught.

For the second time today I'll say it, JRod is wise.

Jrod is a genius and he's spot on with that last comment, there's no remorse there if he doesn't get caught. None.

I don't think anyone is disagreeing with Jrod, I just think Tiger is willing to put his money where his mouth/heart is. He very clearly didn't know what he had, until it was gone. And now he wants it back.

^Siri probably sucks.

Jrod is a genius and he's spot on with that last comment, there's no remorse there if he doesn't get caught. None.

I agree that there would be no recourse if he didn't get caught. But he did. And if he is able to save his family, regardless of the acts that he did, he will see it as a blessing in disguise.

^Siri probably sucks.

I agree that there would be no recourse if he didn't get caught. But he did. And if he is able to save his family, regardless of the acts that he did, he will see it as a blessing in disguise.

^Siri probably sucks.
I get what you're saying dude. Especially in your post right before this. We could sit and argue it until we're blue in the face but if he's willing to put that kinda of $ where his mouth (or heart is) then I'd say he's serious about it. I want to know where these reports are coming from, Tiger doesn't so much as tell us when he's going to play golf next, let alone details of his efforts to get Elin back.

It's been my belief for a long while now that the element of tigers game that's missing is his home life. I think if tiger can get back to a healthy home his conscious will be free to become the old tiger again but that's my opinion , I could be wrong ... He might just need to go plow a crew of white chicks haha

It's been my belief for a long while now that the element of tigers game that's missing is his home life. I think if tiger can get back to a healthy home his conscious will be free to become the old tiger again but that's my opinion , I could be wrong ... He might just need to go plow a crew of white chicks haha
Healthy home? Did Tiger ever have a health home life?

Healthy home? Did Tiger ever have a health home life?

I thought the same thing, War. That healthy home life was not too healthy with all the lies going on.

I'm sure at some point it was. I get what you're saying but Maybe in tigers point of view although he was being devious his wife and kids were home waiting.once his cover was blown he constantly had the stress of losing it all.

While he may have screwed up one thing about him is true...He loves his kids.

Some people do learn from their mistakes and never repeat them. It's so easy to criticize him and the situation, but we have never walked in his shoes.

On another note I didn't find his play to be all that good, his short game saved him a few times but his distance control is still off and his swing just looked funky. He should spend some time watching Hunter, he has the Foley swing down pretty good.

I think Thain is on target here. Definitely a "habit" for Tiger. Don't expect we'll ever know the whole story. As he went to treatment just south of here, I have heard tidbits. Interesting & sad.

Happily Tapping

Back