Cooper got a haircut yesterday. He went from this:

Spoiler
Cooper_5.jpg

Cooper_4.jpg

To This:
Spoiler
Cooper_6.jpg

Cooper_7.jpg

I just love how he's always got a smile on his face!

Man, what would we do without our friends! I love animals!

Cooper got a haircut yesterday. He went from this:

To This:

I just love how he's always got a smile on his face!

When I saw the Before I thought man that's an awesome looking dog. I hope you didn't give him to tight of a cut cuz he would look weird.

Then I saw the after, that is still an awesome looking dog. You're right he looks like he's smiling.

When I saw the Before I thought man that's an awesome looking dog. I hope you didn't give him to tight of a cut cuz he would look weird.

Then I saw the after, that is still an awesome looking dog. You're right he looks like he's smiling.

He looks awesome no matter what the cut! :D

Unfortunately we had to go with the tight cut as he had some tangles underneath his ears on his neck. I was a bit worried about it too, but dare I say he looks cuter now!

He looks awesome no matter what the cut! :D

Unfortunately we had to go with the tight cut as he had some tangles underneath his ears on his neck. I was a bit worried about it too, but dare I say he looks cuter now!

Should have left his 'stache

Gonna have to throw up some pics of my chihuahua pack later when I get home

Cat:
IMG_0136.jpg
[/IMG]
Dog:
IMG_0327.jpg
[/IMG]
Dog in Car:
IMG_0311.jpg
[/IMG]
He's a Chinese Pug, his tongue is about 10" long and he can't put it away. Its hilarious when he eats, he has to fold it up and put it away in the side of his mouth.

Had no idea there was such a thing as a Chinese Pug. He's so cute - love it! I love the flat faced dogs - Pekes, Frenchies, Pugs. :)

Had no idea there was such a thing as a Chinese Pug. He's so cute - love it! I love the flat faced dogs - Pekes, Frenchies, Pugs. :)

A woman once told me that all pugs are techincally Chinese.
I love his flat face and buggy eyes. People either think he's horrendously ugly or he's charmingly cute, never inbetween.

Here's my new baby. Her name is Lucy and I just adopted her about an hour ago. She's such a sweetheart.

aefd9237-b983-6d46.jpg

Here's my new baby. Her name is Lucy and I just adopted her about an hour ago. She's such a sweetheart.

Who did you adopt her from DG? how old? Shepherd mix?

One of these days I'll get our dog pics uploaded to photobucket.

Who did you adopt her from DG? how old? Shepherd mix?

Got her from the local shelter here in Ft Dodge. She's a 2 y/o German Shepherd mix and quite the cuddler.

We just put the Thundershirt on our dog and the difference is INCREDIBLE. Less barking, more obedient, the difference is absolutely uncanny.

Great pic's everyone! Keep em coming.

My big lap dog Sadie!!

aefdd2b7-7130-3024.jpg

Her birthday, dang wifes idea. Sadie loved it!!

aefdd2b7-7149-c4c0.jpg

Both dogs Tucker and Sadie.

aefdd2b7-73a3-69b9.jpg

Sadie again, with my sticks behind.

aefdd2b7-73b8-a78c.jpg

Now this is a good pic thread! :D

We got a new member of the family 2 weeks ago. He's a Hungarian Viszla, and his name is Parker. Say hello! :D

2011-02-11143329.jpg

2011-02-21225034.jpg

2011-02-21223529.jpg

20022011.jpg

befll023.jpg
2-2003.jpg
yeager,Bulldozer and Zippy
2-2009.jpg

nice pics all..
It is funny how I can meet people and they just think your dog/cat is only that....just a dog or cat...
then are those of us who would go to the ends of the earth for our "family member"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back