The Playoffs - 2015 THP Fantasy Football

With AZ so far up on GB I may not get any more points out of Palmer and Fitzgerald. And with Gurley sitting with a whopping 1 so far, I could be in trouble.

This might be the 3rd week in a row that Fitzpatrick will outscore Palmer, but it's just so hard to sit Palmer. It will also be the third week in a row that I sat the wrong RB.

It's crazy after Gurley being such a horse most of the year he's been feast or famine the last month or so. Looking at season long production it's hard to argue for sitting him. Same with Palmer, like you said.

And with that, it's official. Congrats to ddec in League 1.

Why did I listen to the masses and start M. Bryant over Baldwin. Thanks PhillyV

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You listened to a guy that said Trent Richardson was a star and owns a Johnny Manziel jersey. :D

You listened to a guy that said Trent Richardson was a star and owns a Johnny Manziel jersey. :D

I know right. Should have picked up Manziel as well. Need a few guys to go off tomorrow night to keep it close for next week.

Only fitting that my number 1 pick put me over the top!

Why did I listen to the masses and start M. Bryant over Baldwin. Thanks PhillyV

I told you to start him over Ginn lol

Only fitting that my number 1 pick put me over the top!

Any truth to the rumor that you bribed him with CiCi's Pizza gift cards.
Otherwise known as fine dining in Green Bay. :D

With AZ so far up on GB I may not get any more points out of Palmer and Fitzgerald. And with Gurley sitting with a whopping 1 so far, I could be in trouble.

This might be the 3rd week in a row that Fitzpatrick will outscore Palmer, but it's just so hard to sit Palmer. It will also be the third week in a row that I sat the wrong RB.

I'm in a dog fight with my non THP league championship game. I have Palmer and hope they don't shut him down

Any truth to the rumor that you bribed him with CiCi's Pizza gift cards.
Otherwise known as fine dining in Green Bay. :D
Absolutely. Took most of the year, but I found his motivation. Apparently Ponderosa doesn't do it for him.

Absolutely. Took most of the year, but I found his motivation. Apparently Ponderosa doesn't do it for him.

Needs to carbo load before the game.

What makes it even worse Baldwin is the only guy getting catches so would have been a wash as the guy I'm playing has Baldwin.

Oh well the lower half of my line up just isn't performing.

Judging by his early season performance that's probably the approach he took.

Arizona defense probably going to win some leagues today with what they are doing to the Packers. I'm going to ride them to the top of the consolation bracket in League 3 unless AP goes off later tonight.

I'm up by 35, but he still has AP, Emmanuel Sanders and Will Tye left, going to be a close one!

Last edited:
If there was a draft tomorrow, is Gurley the first RB off the board?

If there was a draft tomorrow, is Gurley the first RB off the board?
NFL or FF? NFL most likely, FF not for me, but he is close.

And with Charles Johnson officially out with an ankle injury tonight against the Giants my season is pretty much toast.

Well that Panthers v Falcons game couldn't have gone any worse for me. Apparently only Jordon Reed got the message that it was championship week. What a great time to have one of my top 2 or 3 lowest outputs of the whole season. All my hopes are on a kicker. I need Josh Brown to make like 5 40+ yard field goals and Eli to have a poor showing

War Eagle from my iPhone

And with Charles Johnson officially out with an ankle injury tonight against the Giants my season is pretty much toast.

That stinks. As happy as I am to win, I know how much it stinks to have a late minute scratch really screw things up for your roster.

That stinks. As happy as I am to win, I know how much it stinks to have a late minute scratch really screw things up for your roster.

Happy you won, I know you will enjoy the prize (and the beer I now owe you) congrats!

Back