The Ultimate Golf Event Period - The 2014 Morgan Cup - #THPMC

I agree with you there JB. I think it would be awesome if we could have our team stay right next to each other in these Villas so we can talk game after and before were on the course. Hopefully we can get it all figured out and achieve that still.

Rickie I don't mind but I stole a supporter tag for my Sig...

#Thegrindisreal

You're my boy KeyGo!!!!

Dead to me. Can't wait to Tiger response your MC on course interview.

#notreallygonnadothat

Hmm.. want to practice Tiger excuses right now?

"So Tiger er I mean Wardy.. That's your seventh straight bogey or worse -- Tell me how you're feeling right now?"

Announcement of sorts

People have been asking me for the last day about lodging. Lodging is open to do what you please. I will tell you the backstory. My original plan this year was to get team houses organized. Each team together for the event to create a certain bond that is not always been the same in the past. It could not happen to do some logistics.

However with the villas being set up, I think you guys should try to work it out this way. Look at the event as a whole and how unique it would be to have 2-3 team villas housing your entire team for strategy sessions and other things.

I think if you take a step back and look at what this event is and has become, it will make a lot of sense.

Albatross has a LOT of wife support for the event, but we're trying to find a solution so we're at least close to each other. I love the idea of having my team within wedge distance.

Announcement of sorts

People have been asking me for the last day about lodging. Lodging is open to do what you please. I will tell you the backstory. My original plan this year was to get team houses organized. Each team together for the event to create a certain bond that is not always been the same in the past. It could not happen to do some logistics.

However with the villas being set up, I think you guys should try to work it out this way. Look at the event as a whole and how unique it would be to have 2-3 team villas housing your entire team for strategy sessions and other things.

I think if you take a step back and look at what this event is and has become, it will make a lot of sense.
I am all for this, and think Team Villas is definitely the way to go.

Albatross has a LOT of wife support for the event, but we're trying to find a solution so we're at least close to each other. I love the idea of having my team within wedge distance.

It might take an extra villa, but should still be able to work out. Hope so anyway.

Announcement of sorts

Awesome idea. love it.

Agreed. Team villas are a great idea.

Plus, everyone will know where the flaming dog poo needs to be delivered. :Alien

Agreed. Team villas are a great idea.

Plus, everyone will know where the flaming dog poo needs to be delivered. :Alien

hahaa. I hope we are all kind of close by. I know I have really really loved in the past visiting with as many people as possible.

The Volunteer Villa can be sort of like Aminal House...

As do I, to me, its truly taking things to another level of TEAM.

Just a warning. I will be crashing the other Teams Villas to see my friends and to make new ones haha.

Plus we will have matching tattoos. So, theres that.

Team THP villas are set!

Everybody is welcome to stop on by and have a cold one.

Would be nice to just grab two villas right next to each other and have all the couples in 1 and all the guys in the other. Like you've said JB said it would make so much sense for the team aspect of this event.

Would be nice to just grab two villas right next to each other and have all the couples in 1 and all the guys in the other. Like you've said JB said it would make so much sense for the team aspect of this event.

I think it'd take three with some bonus additions dude. We've got six guys likely including their significant other. I think only myself and AsstCapBrad are riding solo.

Team THP villas are set!

Hawk I'm taking that as a personal invite to me. So I might have to stop by

I agree. I think the team villas are a great idea, our captain has been rockin this idea to us as well.

Team THP villas are set!

Yuuuusss!!! Shandy for everyone!

Hawk I'm taking that as a personal invite to me. So I might have to stop by

If you showed up I'd give you a big old smooch. And a beer.

Guys did nobody read the PM from yesterday?
I know its not 2/1 but lets try to remember what was in there.
Thank you.

not sure if I should pm the panda, but are there different options to the villas? 2 bedroom or 3? Does anyone know if the price full or discounted?

What would be cool is if we could set up an Ipad on a stand or something in a central area so we can do vines in the evening and really bring the feel and vibe to the threads in the evening, even the team fans could participate and post their own showing support for each other.

Just a random thought after thinking about the Grammy's and how they had one set up backstage.

Back