#TheGauntlet Coming Back In 2015

I already called dibs in another thread a while back. #HighHopes
You're gonna have to do better than that! Earn it by being a great teammate and playing to your ability under pressure. That's MVP material right there. Hopefully I can find my way into getting a shot at it.

Last edited:
You're gonna have to do better than that! Earn it by being a great teammate and playing to your ability under pressure. That's MVP material right there. Hopefully I can find my way jack getting a shot at it.
Aww, man. I was hoping everyone would take me calling dibs seriously and just let me HAVE the spot. Now I'm going to have to go back and win again, and put on a show doing it.

All I wanna know is: Who's coming with me?

30d6c785504a831b6585c765981e7992.jpg

The Gauntlet was crazy awesome last year. I can only imagine how incredible it's going to be this year.

Nothing I'd rather be doing in September than going to Chicago and Cog Hill to be with THP, Callaway and fellow THPers for an awesome weekend. Heck yes I'll be trying for this. It's a THP Major!

Nothing I'd rather be doing in September than going to Chicago and Cog Hill to be with THP, Callaway and fellow THPers for an awesome weekend. Heck yes I'll be trying for this. It's a THP Major!
You could be on my team again anytime, bud. We did alright at the unofficial Gauntlet, despite the challenges.

You could be on my team again anytime, bud. We did alright at the unofficial Gauntlet, despite the challenges.

Yeah buddy! I'd suit up and go to battle with you any time, and it would be especially cool in the Gauntlet.

The Gauntlet is firmly in my sights. I hope I'm lucky enough to win a contest and enjoy this one.

Finishing up the Top Golf portion of this event and the food and then we will be all ready to roll it out.

Finishing up the Top Golf portion of this event and the food and then we will be all ready to roll it out.
Great Top Golf facility in Chicago. You're allowed to use drivers :)

Great thinking to put the pizza makers on notice this early considering this group....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Excited to hear more info about this one. August and September events have me on high alert.

This years golf budget has me pretty much limited to home games, so Gauntlet and Wilson are 1 and 1a on my list. Cant wait for the excitement of trying to get in!

After this past weekend.... I need another Callaway fix. Those people are incredible. Definitely doesn't hurt that it's in my backyard either :)

Great Top Golf facility in Chicago. You're allowed to use drivers :)

Just opened up a new one in Aurora/Naperville as well

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Really can't wait for all the details to roll out on this one. Way too much awesome in this one to avoid it.

yup, this one is high on the list, please give us more deets

Every event with Callaway is absolutely top notch. Add in Cog Hill on this one and it is sure to be grand.

Every event with Callaway is absolutely top notch. Add in Cog Hill on this one and it is sure to be grand.

I have a feeling those that end up in attendance, will be in for a VERY unique experience by some surprises that are up our sleeves.

surprises are fun!

I cant get enough teasers for this event. I am itching for the contests for this thing!

Can't wait to hear all the details!

I'd be more than happy to go and let everyone know how much better it is than last year's event.

So ready for this!! Really hope I can take the 2hr drive north to be in the Gaunlet. From what Callaway has done with THP I know there will be a lot of folks wanting in this...

Back