#TheKing w/ Callaway Golf - Final Rosters

I've neglected this thread for a few months and trying to catch up. Is Howzat still playing this event? I thought I remembered him giving up his spot because of other events? I just noticed his name on the first page and was wondering. Good for him either way!

You guys must be getting excited and nervous at the same time! Going head to head with 2 of Callaway's great #zoocrewers. The stories that will be told after this event. Good stuff! Keep up the good work everyone!

Howzat gave up his spot, and Martsy took his place.

Excitement is high for me. Nervousness is still a ways off. I've been putting in the work; I just have to trust the results will follow.

I've neglected this thread for a few months and trying to catch up. Is Howzat still playing this event? I thought I remembered him giving up his spot because of other events? I just noticed his name on the first page and was wondering. Good for him either way!

You guys must be getting excited and nervous at the same time! Going head to head with 2 of Callaway's great #zoocrewers. The stories that will be told after this event. Good stuff! Keep up the good work everyone!

no he is not, I believe it was Martsy who took his spot

Edit: too slow

I'm striking the ball well but not scoring as low as I should be. I know exactly what my weakness is and will be working hard on my plan of attack.. Now that KellyBo is ready to head back to the golf course, she will be a ton of help. She's pretty smart in the short game area and that is where I need to take it to a higher level.

This is where I've been at lately. Was hitting it really well at the range yesterday, and I've got a round planned post work today and a round tomorrow on a tough course (Chambers Bay with my brother) so I plan on really diagnosing some of my weaknesses in these two rounds. Then setting up a lesson for next weekend to figure em out! I'm with you guys, this thing has me fired up like I just got stuck with a cattle prod and I'm working harder than I ever have on my game! And now that DST is back, I have daylight to practice after work again!! :banana:

WHAT? Say it isn't so. Hell, I'll take his spot. I have no guilt about playing in a lot of other events. I live for these THP events!

This is where I've been at lately. Was hitting it really well at the range yesterday, and I've got a round planned post work today and a round tomorrow on a tough course (Chambers Bay with my brother) so I plan on really diagnosing some of my weaknesses in these two rounds. Then setting up a lesson for next weekend to figure em out! I'm with you guys, this thing has me fired up like I just got stuck with a cattle prod and I'm working harder than I ever have on my game! And now that DST is back, I have daylight to practice after work again!! :banana:

Dayuuuuuuummmm that's pretty serious excitement right there :bulgy-eyes::D. I think we all need to get really focused on our tasks now days. This thing (King) will slip up on us and be here quick like a fox on a fat chicken.

Thanks for the update guys. Very much looking forward to your updates at this event. Should be epic!

My plan all along was to play normal until this past week. This last 5 weeks are when I really want to dedicate extra time to my game. Minimum of 3 days short game practice per week 1.5 hours or more, at minimum three 9 hole and one 18 hole rounds per week. Arranged my work travel schedule so that I'm home from now until after #theking. Received a larger bonus than expected and will be purchasing a series of 3 lessons from an instructor I've used before that is awesome.

#theking is my "major" for the year (heck, probably for my life). I want to pour all the prep I can in these last 5 weeks.

Solid plan, Barry. I need all this new snow to melt, and the ground to dry up a bit so I can go to town on short game work. We've got a good practice facility near work, and I can get to one of my 9 hole courses in the city on my bike pretty easily. Now that DST has hit, I can actually practice outside after work.

Chad and Harry are the names on the top of the list, but they are bringing along with them 8 more from the #zoocrew. Yeah, we'll be hanging with 10 #zoocrewers, no big deal :D

Chad and Harry are the names on the top of the list, but they are bringing along with them 8 more from the #zoocrew. Yeah, we'll be hanging with 10 #zoocrewers, no big deal :D

We will be jacking this thread up a notch or two once we find out who those other eight zoocrewers are! The banter over in the Grand Dad thread will have some serious competition :blob:

I'm hoping to do a Big Bertha fine tuning session on a LM while in Palm Springs to dial in my loft and weight settings ahead of time.
My swing with driver and 3 wood has been so hot and cold lately and it needs to be fine tuned big time.

I'm hoping to do a Big Bertha fine tuning session on a LM while in Palm Springs to dial in my loft and weight settings ahead of time.
My swing with driver and 3 wood has been so hot and cold lately and it needs to be fine tuned big time.

This is on the agenda for me as well. I actually think I want to loop it into a lesson and get some professional advice as to a good combination of settings.
We will be jacking this thread up a notch or two once we find out who those other eight zoocrewers are! The banter over in the Grand Dad thread will have some serious competition :blob:

barney-stinson-challenge-accepted.jpg

These are yours.

sa4e7yte.jpg

Heck yeah! That is a saweeeet pic right there!

Ooooooh baby! Suweet collection right there.

That's badass.

These are yours.

sa4e7yte.jpg

That is a sweet group of clubs right there. Ready to get one of those in hand.

THP #theking #imwithchad

I still love the fact that the intro references a "parlor."

That pic looks tight!

#TheKing w/ Callaway Golf - Final Rosters

Sweet pic on Instagram weather is almost breaking here another week in the teens and hopefully I can finally start hitting the range. Can't wait to find out some more details on the event.

Sweet pic on Instagram weather is almost breaking here another week in the teens and hopefully I can finally start hitting the range. Can't wait to find out some more details on the event.

head over to the check in desk and say hello to THP. :D

I don't know about the rest of the #ImWithChad brethren, but I hope Sabella is on our side. He and OG would make a killer team for the banter.

Back