THP Ballmarkers & Poker Chip For 2010

That is the same green in all of our designs. As mentioned in the first post, there will be different colors.

Yea, just don't like it on the poker chip for whatever reason. Keeping it real. Look forward to seeing the other colors.

I've added this to my list for Santa! Here's hoping!!

Sweet! Count me in!

Definitely on my list !

How did I miss this yesterday? You know I'm good for at least one of these! Hopefully a handful of them!

yeah, I got one from the iBar for my free drink and didnt get a darn drink so I could keep it. anyway, I use it all the time. so needless to say, I am def in for some of these. Great work SethO

Definitely getting this! I had actually been looking for a poker chip as a ball marker. Perfect timing!

Really nice, I'll have to try to add one of these as my new marker for 2011!!!

These look great. How big are they and will they come with a magnet on one side to clip it to a hat? If not, I guess I could just put it in my pocket :D

These look great. How big are they and will they come with a magnet on one side to clip it to a hat? If not, I guess I could just put it in my pocket :D

Size of a poker chip and they will not me magnetic (skimmer lol)

It would be nice to buy a whole set for poker purposes. Maybe a whole THP poker set. Yeah, that would be HOT!

Size of a poker chip and they will not me magnetic (skimmer lol)

You think I have time to read all 4 pages?!!? Besides...I'm helping you boost your post count :D

I want one!

Definitely want one!

Sent from my brain using thumbs 1 & 2.

Yup. I'm in. Pretty much anything with the THP logo is on my want/will have list.

JB or others.....you might not care but this idea was also done recently by another golf forum. I know design and colors might be different but just letting you know.

You read other golf forums? Sounds like a waste of time.

Reactions: JB
I cant wait to snag up some of these!!!

Yup. I'm in. Pretty much anything with the THP logo is on my want/will have list.

+1. Still wish I had gotten that belt buckle. Money was pretty tight at the time though.

I want a lime green one, it is the greatest color ever.

+1. Still wish I had gotten that belt buckle. Money was pretty tight at the time though.

dammit. I was not around at that time. I would definately have purchased that.

Also, do we have any update on when the chips will be available?

dammit. I was not around at that time. I would definately have purchased that.

Also, do we have any update on when the chips will be available?

Just sent an email in BG. Should be early next week and we will have a pre-order up this weekend most likely.

Just sent an email in BG. Should be early next week and we will have a pre-order up this weekend most likely.

Awesome! Thanks JB!

Back