THP Ballmarkers & Poker Chip For 2010

Nice work SethO! Can't wait to see the rest of the colors and what it would entail for the outing participants.

Great design I'd love to get some. But why will they "be EXTREMELY limited" ?

Because it costs money to produce things like this and if a bunch are made (and not purchased) it ends up costing THP.

Great design can't wait to get one

Great design I'd love to get some. But why will they "be EXTREMELY limited" ?

Because it costs money to produce things like this and if a bunch are made (and not purchased) it ends up costing THP.

Hawk is right.

We like limited for two reasons.

1. Because the cost that we have to spend to have things made gets quite high.
2. And because limited is more fun of course.

Collectibles (if you can call items that) can be fun. Things such as these, our THP Buckles, our magazines, and of course our putter covers are purchased for a lot of different reasons. Some buy them to show support in what we do. Some buy them because they love the items. Some buy them because they collect different things. We like to have little items here and there for people that we think are fun, cool, and different.

Hawk is right.

We like limited for two reasons.

1. Because the cost that we have to spend to have things made gets quite high.
2. And because limited is more fun of course.

Collectibles (if you can call items that) can be fun. Things such as these, our THP Buckles, our magazines, and of course our putter covers are purchased for a lot of different reasons. Some buy them to show support in what we do. Some buy them because they love the items. Some buy them because they collect different things and some don't buy anything at all. We like to have little items here and there for people that we think are fun, cool, and different.

FIFY dude.

Are they thick like a poker chip or thin? Will they work with a magnet hat clip?

Are they thick like a poker chip or thin? Will they work with a magnet hat clip?

They are like a poker chip. And they will not work with a magnet.

Can I preorder?

Sweet...I hope I don't miss out on these!

That is so awesome!! You can sign me up for one of those!! Great job Seth!!

I can't wait to see the final colors and find out what it means to those of us attending the Outing!!

Cool THP stuff! I like I like!

Did I hear something about these being on display at the West Palm Beach outing in May? :welcome: Maybe more folks need to make the spring outing trip, to see what the cat found in the bag....

Really like the design but don't like the green at all.

Really like the design but don't like the green at all.

That is the same green in all of our designs. As mentioned in the first post, there will be different colors.

Outstanding design THP! And SethO is just rocking this place with his creativity and stellar work. Cant wait to order mine. I hope I dont miss the launch of these babies. Wonder which table these would be good at in Vegas hehe. The high roller table of course.

Haha, yes my colorblind friend. They are green.

thanks. looks good to me! colors don't matter on these, they look cool.

They are grey buddy.

Sent from my iPhone so please ignore my horrid typing mistakes

you're an evil little man sometimes, but you design some cool stuff.

I like that green. It will match my THP head cover, I hope to get for Christmas.

you're an evil little man sometimes, but you design some cool stuff.

you can stomp me on the course too as well as in a bar or over it.

Sent from my iPhone so please ignore my horrid typing mistakes

Real nice!!

I need one!

Back