THP Bridgestone Indy invitational Pics & Recap

Just starting to get caught up, but man, I love those GoPro pics! Those are always so good to see!

JM

Thanks for the pics, getting pretty jealous here. Who's on #2 and 3?

Are these gopro shots? They look awesome, I'm sure it was an absolute blast out there

Edit: I see they are indeed gopro haha

Great GoPro pics! Love the shaft bends! Did JB get any action shots of the carts? Would they look like this?
lartigue_4.jpg

I want to say thanks to everybody that came. What a great couple of days in Indiana. Kicked it off last night at the meet and greet over dinner and 100oz beer towers. Then this morning at the course watching everybody go off. Completed the day with a dinner private dinner that was a lot of fun. Each person that came out, we thank you for coming and hope you had as much fun coming as we do hosting these.

Congrats to MikeDean and Derek on the win, in what was a very close match between a whole bunch of teams that were with in a few strokes of them. Thank you to the Fort for hosting this wonderful event, as they did a great job and provided a fun backdrop.

I had to leave dinner and not hang out tonight, so I could make an early flight out to FL tomorrow, but I look forward to seeing everybody again. Indiana rocked it this year and we had a blast. Thank you all.

looks like you all had a lot of fun

Great pics! A lot of folks putting a good move on the ball.

Great pics and looks like you guys had a blast. The 18th green THP hangout is just awesome. Can't wait for PGA National.

You had me at 100oz beer towers

Congrats to MikeDean and Derek, WTG guys.

Love the pics, lots of great swings and awesome shaft flex.

I was mesmerized by the beer tower and was remiss in not congratulating Mike and Derek on the great win. Well done guys and enjoy the bear trap!

Great pics...my left elbow is flying a little...but my gold belt was shining!

Had a blast today!! Big thanks to you JB, MORGAN and Mike Dean for putting this all together. Josh what was the final count on fairways hit on the 1st tee?
I want to say thanks to everybody that came. What a great couple of days in Indiana. Kicked it off last night at the meet and greet over dinner and 100oz beer towers. Then this morning at the course watching everybody go off. Completed the day with a dinner private dinner that was a lot of fun. Each person that came out, we thank you for coming and hope you had as much fun coming as we do hosting these.

Congrats to MikeDean and Derek on the win, in what was a very close match between a whole bunch of teams that were with in a few strokes of them. Thank you to the Fort for hosting this wonderful event, as they did a great job and provided a fun backdrop.

I had to leave dinner and not hang out tonight, so I could make an early flight out to FL tomorrow, but I look forward to seeing everybody again. Indiana rocked it this year and we had a blast. Thank you all.

Glove under the left arms Keygan. It'll reign that left elbow in

Mike! Congrats to you and Derek!

Love, love, love the action shots.

Looks like everyone had an awesome day...Congrats to MikeDean & Derek!!

Glove under the left arms Keygan. It'll reign that left elbow in

Yep...wonder how much distance and control that will get me. Check the Vine I retweeted earlier today...

Congrats to Mike Dean and Derek!

I believe the final count was 38%. It made Canadan the winner in our side bet where I took the over.

My faith in the Internet golfer was my demise...haha

Some great pictures there. Sounds like an awesome event.

Don't let them fool you. The brotherly love is strong between these two...
udusyzad.jpg

I believe the final count was 38%. It made Canadan the winner in our side bet where I took the over.

My faith in the Internet golfer was my demise...haha

Since you took the over instead of the under, didn't the % go to 35?

We're logs destroyed in that room last night?

I missed whatever activity since when I got back after D&B I clearly passed the heck out

Back