THP Giveaway Prizes - Fall Outing & Demo Day

um...that was 2 words......4 if you count them all haha

don't worry, this putter made me lose my wits too.....if I win I mat have to talk to JB about a trade haha
No words... just wow!

GG and I have decided we are going to turn this raffle into some fun. We are thinking

Spoiler
SPIN THE WHEEL OF DESTINY

More details coming soon, but think of it this way.

raffle_drum.6355524_std.jpg

+

GAWP-SMC.jpg

=

fun-1.gif

Last edited:
bingo+trivial pursuit=putter?

I knew it wasn't but I like the revision much better... ;)
That is not a trivial pursuit game. I fixed the picture, maybe it is better now.

i think that whoever can consume the most beer on thanks' dime should be the grand prize winner.

nah, i like your ideas better. i bet right now that JB's forging a signature on some random bettinardi putter that he has, haha

If it's Trivial Pursuit I'm a goner!!! I'm possibly the worst trivia player in the world. Some may mistake that lack of trivia talent for lack of smarts, I warn you against such a mistake!!!

i think that whoever can consume the most beer on thanks' dime should be the grand prize winner.

nah, i like your ideas better. i bet right now that JB's forging a signature on some random bettinardi putter that he has, haha

That would have been a good idea before GG ruined it and put up the pics.

That would have been a good idea before GG ruined it and put up the pics.

ah hah! so you did think about doing it? there's no doubt in my mind that that putter speaks to you at night. you have one of the largest putter collections i've ever seen so i know you check it out through the corner of your eyes, watching it, wanting it!!!!!

just buy some raffle tickets dude.

ah hah! so you did think about doing it? there's no doubt in my mind that that putter speaks to you at night. you have one of the largest putter collections i've ever seen so i know you check it out through the corner of your eyes, watching it, wanting it!!!!!

just buy some raffle tickets dude.

It is a true rare collectors item that will be worth thousands. It is purdy.

I will be happy to make you an offer you couldn't refuse if I were to win that putter JB! I'm all about helping someone expand such a beautiful collection, but it may cost you!

I will be happy to make you an offer you couldn't refuse if I were to win that putter JB! I'm all about helping someone expand such a beautiful collection, but it may cost you!

funny how probably all of us are thinking the same exact thing!!!!

Thats okay guys. I think the winner should enjoy their rare Bettinardi Proto collectible.

Thats okay guys. I think the winner should enjoy their rare Bettinardi Proto collectible.

funny, i think that we are all thinking the same thing!!!

we'll put it on my THP expense account....think this will cover it?

Spoiler
$0

we'll put it on my THP expense account....think this will cover it?

Spoiler
$0

so cheap!!! where's the love? i figure it's 2 for 1, you have to buy one for yourself right, just hook a brother up.

thanks, would you mount the bettinardi putter in the office or would you have to give it just one roll?

Totally give it at least one roll but with rubber gloves on so as not to smudge BB's signature. Then it gets mounted like a deer in the office
so cheap!!! where's the love? i figure it's 2 for 1, you have to buy one for yourself right, just hook a brother up.

thanks, would you mount the bettinardi putter in the office or would you have to give it just one roll?

Oooo!! More prizes!! The pot just keeps getting better and better!! Thanks THP!!

Wow.

That thing is SWEEEEEET!!!

I cant wait until this trip!!!

Glad everyone is enjoying the prizes.

now I am even more stoked about these prizes since I will be there.

now I am even more stoked about these prizes since I will be there.

and now you can post in this thread!!! woo hoo!

don't forget about the demo day request thread either, that's a fun one too, oh! and the THP dinner thread!

Wow that putter is something special. Its almost like a work of art!

Back