April will give me 4 years. Can't believe it's been that long.

I was a forum junkie on Jeep SRT8 forums about 6 years ago - then took a step back with work, life, etc.

Now this is the primary forum I follow. While I may not post as many as most, I try to read everything that seems interesting and do my share of popcorn eating when reading the posts....

Will be 2 years in March! Crazy how fast time flies!

Will officially be 3 years next month. But really it will only be about 1.5 years as really just started "getting it" and posting in July 2013. I remember when I made maybe my third post in July 2013 it said I had a whopping .00 posts per day. I have fought long and hard for the past year and a half and am now just shy of 7 per day.

Thanks to all of you guys that were the early pioneers of this site for making and building THP into the wonderful community it is today! :clapp:

Last August was 5 years for me. Not too many active posters on here with member numbers <1000 like myself. My posting has slowed down since the birth of my son in 2013, but I still check the site daily. It's interesting to see posters come and go, but that's life.

I'm fairly new... 1.5 years for me... Time has flown!

5 years in February but I've never really been all that active. I still love this place though. It's raised my golf knowledge exponentially and made my game better that's for sure.

I will hit my 1 year anniversary in 14 days. This is a very interesting thread to look through. Never even noticed the member #'s before

It was 2 years for me last week. Time sure flies when your having fun.

4 years and 3 months for me although I didn't really start posting until about a year after I joined.

I've only been here coming up on 4 years. It's been long enough though to see a huge change for the better around here and tons of people come and go. It's crazy how much different things have gotten in that short time. I can only imagine for you long timers.

I've been here since 2011. Joined within a week of taking the game up. The last 16 months have been crazy but I still hop on as much as possible. I hope to be able to start attending events again once my boys get a little older.

I joined on Nov. 11, 1999, so I've been around a little while. THP has really changed over the time I've been here and I've enjoyed every minute of it.

I joined June 1st, 2011 so 3.5 years for me. Like many I was a lurker for the first year and really didn't start getting involved until late summer 2012. Wish I'd jumped in sooner. Initially found the forum looking for some club and course reviews.

April will make 5 years for me. Times are much different than when you first joined Ole Gray. THP was a work in progress back then and boy have they progressed.

April will make 5 years for me. Times are much different than when you first joined Ole Gray. THP was a work in progress back then and boy have they progressed.

Many changes no doubt. It's been a good ride for me and the folks I've met and played golf with through this forum, have been a huge asset in my life. Gosh so many fond memories over the years. :thumb:
So far,,,,, I am still the oldest standing/existing member outside of the big three, which consists of the founders. This (longevity) will be my THP Legacy and one I am proud of. I don't have to go anywhere or play in any major events to obtain it. It's all right here. No Hall of Fame badges for me, and no exuberant posts count, however I am pretty proud of my claim to fame.

Posting so I can see my badge information.

Well, I'm under the 5,000 member number! Ha! I feel old on this site sometimes.

I think we will be hard pressed to find someone that has been around as long as you Ole Gray, just over three years for me and even in that time there have been many that have come and gone.

Many changes no doubt. It's been a good ride for me and the folks I've met and played golf with through this forum, have been a huge asset in my life. Gosh so many fond memories over the years. :thumb:
So far,,,,, I am still the oldest standing/existing member outside of the big three, which consists of the founders. This (longevity) will be my THP Legacy and one I am proud of. I don't have to go anywhere or play in any major events to obtain it. It's all right here. No Hall of Fame badges for me, and no exuberant posts count, however I am pretty proud of my claim to fame.

Bill - I agree with your statement. After JB, GG, and Smalls, after scanning down the membership roster, looks like you are the earliest joiner among folks I've seen around anytime lately. Looks like after you, it is SeeMoreGuy, then me and P4B.

I had my first anniversary on the 2nd this month. So only a little over a year for me.

5 years in February but I've never really been all that active. I still love this place though. It's raised my golf knowledge exponentially and made my game better that's for sure.
We need to play golf together in 2015.

It was 2 years for me last week. Time sure flies when your having fun.
We need to play MORE golf together in 2015.

I know there are quite a few older guys (age wise) than myself on this forum. 64 is quite young compared to some of the old coots around here. I'm not talking about age though. I have seen many people come and go through my years here. JB, GolferGal, & Smallville have been around the forum longer. Who else?

At 62 I'm a youngster! Been here since 2012 but only sporadically active which also has nothing to do with my age. :act-up:

Heading towards my 3rd year.

4+ years for Panda

Back