THP Regional Rivalry - Ohio vs Michigan - Sponsored By True Temper

THP Regional Rivalry - Ohio vs Michigan

THP Regional Rivalry - Ohio vs Michigan

What range?

Windmill Golf Center, in Macedonia. Little less than 25 minute drive for us. I was there last weekend, first time at a heated bay.

Windmill Golf Center, in Macedonia. Little less than 25 minute drive for us. I was there last weekend, first time at a heated bay.

Cool. I gotta get out there this winter. Their short game courses look great for practicing

Cool. I gotta get out there this winter. Their short game courses look great for practicing

It's a pretty nice setup.

The beauty of a this RegionalRivalry is that we have to deal with the same winter (generally speaking) as the Michigan boys, so we'll all be finding creative ways to get some reps in with hopes of making this event.

It's a pretty nice setup.

The beauty of a this RegionalRivalry is that we have to deal with the same winter (generally speaking) as the Michigan boys, so we'll all be finding creative ways to get some reps in with hopes of making this event.

Depending on how many guys from NE OH end up on the team, maybe a team practice or two can be scheduled at this place or another one like it

Heated bays at the local driving range.
I also have access to indoor nets and mats at my school.

1st post updated with date.

sorry Winchell, next time dont take a month long honeymoon

Awe yeah. Saw some solid play today.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Heck yes. Date works, game on!

That date works for me! Going to be trying hard to get into this one! Can't wait for signups.

I am not home, so I don't have my "event" calendar in front of me, but I think this could work for me!

Awesome it works for me as well! Now I hope I can get drafted or make the team, however it plays out.

Game on! Let's do this!

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Awesome it works for me as well! Now I hope I can get drafted or make the team, however it plays out.

There were tryouts today...
I guess your captain came away impressed by some too...

Unfortunately I had to work. Hopefully he doesn't have his full team decided yet.

Nice. The date is clear for me. No to try and get on the team. Wish I would have been in town to golf today. It's been pouring rain all day here where I'm at.

I'm actually off lets do this

Well I mean there were a few errant shots here and there (Rare), but we had to simulate Michigan play.

Unfortunately I had to work. Hopefully he doesn't have his full team decided yet.

He's only picking half the team anyways no worries

He's only picking half the team anyways no worries

Yeah but it's still gonna be like pulling teeth to get on the team. I wonder if he takes $ bribes instead of chores... I'm lazy.

Yeah but it's still gonna be like pulling teeth to get on the team. I wonder if he takes $ bribes instead of chores... I'm lazy.

looks like he is taking gimmies as bribe. either that or Ohioians are always giving 5 foot gimmies

Well I mean there were a few errant shots here and there (Rare), but we had to simulate Michigan play.

Aren't you from Michigan? Traitor!

Aren't you from Michigan? Traitor!

Past tense...was. Not being traded back to Michigan for this one. My roots are in Ohio now.

Back