THP Store Now Open

It is a great towel Gray. Much more functional than my Frogger or any other towel for that matter. Wasnt this one invented by some guys on that show Fore Inventors Only? If not, there was one similar from what I recall.

It is a great towel Gray. Much more functional than my Frogger or any other towel for that matter. Wasnt this one invented by some guys on that show Fore Inventors Only? If not, there was one similar from what I recall.

I believe it is SMG. I just attached one to my bag yesterday and love the way it looks. The company did a great job with the logo and slogan.

True. It is the best towel I have used.

I wonder why they neve brought that show back. I for one enjoyed it.

My towel came in the mail on Saturday. The pics don't do it justice. I have always had two towels on my bag and like others noted they sometimes drag the ground. I like the way the rough inside fabric cleans my clubs. Thanks THP for the great product and quick delivery.

My towel came in the mail on Saturday. The pics don't do it justice. I have always had two towels on my bag and like others noted they sometimes drag the ground. I like the way the rough inside fabric cleans my clubs. Thanks THP for the great product and quick delivery.

That's great Clamfist I am so glad you like your towel. I haven't found anything that cleans my clubs like the Spotless Swing Towel.

That's great Clamfist I am so glad you like your towel. I haven't found anything that cleans my clubs like the Spotless Swing Towel.

i've also never found anything that doesn't require a weekly washing either. the first time i washed my spotless swing towel that i received at the spring outing was when i put the new one on. they work great, and they just don't get nasty near as quickly.

So looking forward for yall to put more stuff up. i love the logo and cant wait to show it off tomorrow at the local CC

Just got my towel from the mailman about an hour ago!
I love the size of it, and its definitely softer on the outside than it looks in pictures. As long as it works as advertised (I haven't tried it yet, but the overwhelming response on here makes me think it does) this is not only the best towel for the money, but one of the best golf accessories in general.
If you haven't bought one yet, what are you waiting for!? You'll be kicking yourself when they run out.

Got my towel on Saturday (rather...the BF got his towel) :D

Just got mine today and I am looking forward to showing this off to my buddies soon! Great towel, great price, quick shipment!! Thanks THP for adding this item to your new store!

Mine came today also..
JB & GG: do the shirts next. hehehe

Played my first round with my towel yesterday and it worked out great. The course was really wet in the morning so I got to really muck up the towel and it was awesome to have the outside still be completely clean. Also once it dried out I just shook it out and it looks good as new.

So when are the hats coming :)

Played my first round with my towel yesterday and it worked out great. The course was really wet in the morning so I got to really muck up the towel and it was awesome to have the outside still be completely clean. Also once it dried out I just shook it out and it looks good as new.

So when are the hats coming :)

It's funny you say that because we just got word that we should have them here by the middle of next week.

It's funny you say that because we just got word that we should have them here by the middle of next week.

Club cleaning hats?? Sweet!! lol Sneak peek pics?

Awesome...can't wait. Those look really sharp!

Glad to hear of the hats. I'll have my finger on the trigger (mouse) when you give us the go ahead.

Club cleaning hats?? Sweet!! lol Sneak peek pics?

I guess you could always use the Spotless Swing Towel as a hat if you were in a pinch. Not the best fashion statement most likely. :D

DONT say finger :act-up: I still want a shirt. LOL
Glad to hear of the hats. I'll have my finger on the trigger (mouse) when you give us the go ahead.

I guess you could always use the Spotless Swing Towel as a hat if you were in a pinch. Not the best fashion statement most likely. :D

I will need one that is water proof for Aquaman #2 :D

those towels are the shiznit!!
I really like the groove cleaner....
Definitely a permanent part of the bag....

So glad that everybody is enjoying them so far. They are great to use that is for sure.

just as a question did i miss the shirts or hats because i really wanted one of each

just as a question did i miss the shirts or hats because i really wanted one of each

I think it will be announced in this thread when new items arrive. A few posts up, I think GG said they are expecting the hats to be in sometime this coming week.

I think it will be announced in this thread when new items arrive. A few posts up, I think GG said they are expecting the hats to be in sometime this coming week.

smallville is correct we are excpecting the hats this week. We are hoping the shirts won't be too far behind along with the headcovers as well. As soon as the hats (or any item) arrives we will make sure to update this thread and the store of course.

Smurf color sweety!!!!! If not I will have to go shopping :eek:(..........

Back