THP Tour Van Event - Atlanta, GA

This one will be a blast with so many THP'ers in the area. Wonder how long it would take me to get there

Not sure where you are Chunky. But, the NC stop is a little over four hours from me and I'm seriously considering coming up for the weekend. I'd guess it would be a similar trip for you to Atlanta depending on the site chosen.

I will be at this for sure

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2
Does his mean we'll in ally get to tee it up?

Wow, this one is quiet.

I am going to work on this one, I really want to go but my son's first birthday is the 26th, so I have to think about how to go and stay married at the same time....

I will absolutely be there! Since we can make requests.... Got any Z-Star Irons hanging around?

I will absolutely be there! Since we can make requests.... Got any Z-Star Irons hanging around?

its a little early of course, but yes, I have my irons. I always keep my past iron sets.

Lol, better early than late, haha.

I am very excited about this one. It will be my first opportunity to meet other THP'ers.
its a little early of course, but yes, I have my irons. I always keep my past iron sets.

Wow, this one is quiet.

It won't be for long as I know how to fire this sucker up like a electric stove and a grease fire :bulgy-eyes:

Plan on trying to drive up for this event, but dunno if I will play a round or not. I am pretty bad and don't want to embarrass myself in front of everyone.

Plan on trying to drive up for this event, but dunno if I will play a round or not. I am pretty bad and don't want to embarrass myself in front of everyone.

You absolutely NEVER have to worry about that at a THP event. NEVER NEVER NEVER! That is not what this site was built on and certainly not what would be happening at our Tour Van events. They are for people of all skill levels.

You absolutely NEVER have to worry about that at a THP event. NEVER NEVER NEVER! That is not what this site was built on and certainly not what would be happening at our Tour Van events. They are for people of all skill levels.

Truth on this. I attended my first THP event this year, and everyone was great and didnt care 1 bit about how bad anyone was at golf.

At this time my golf calendar is open for the 29th. I hope to attend and am already looknig forward to it!

ATL!!!!

For those with families like me, I plan on making a weekend out of it and take our little booger to the Georgia Aquarium. It's suppose to be one of the best in the U.S... maybe even the world!

Dude... you have never seen me play. That 20 I have sitting out beside my handicap? That's on a good day, when Mars aligns with Saturn and the wind is right. There are sites that you would have a legit concern, but never here. Ever. None of us are tour pro's, an we are fine with admitting that.

Already looking like we should have a good crowd for Atlanta!

It's on my calendar. Really looking forward to this.

For those folks in the region wanting to make a full sports weekend of it, the Braves are also in town all weekend (playing the Mets) and the Falcons will destroy the Panthers in the Ga Dome that Sunday.

ATL!!!!

For those with families like me, I plan on making a weekend out of it and take our little booger to the Georgia Aquarium. It's suppose to be one of the best in the U.S... maybe even the world!

Lots of family oriented activities down around Centennial Park. The Ga Aquarium is nice, but I like the Chattanooga one better.

Hey Gray, your gonna need a new woodshed once the weeks over. The old one's gonna retire when it sees the horrible whupping I lay on ya.

(shameless attempt to get some fun started up in this thread)

Hey Gray, your gonna need a new woodshed once the weeks over. The old one's gonna retire when it sees the horrible whupping I lay on ya.

(shameless attempt to get some fun started up in this thread)

Alright put this poor fool in my foursome so I can lay some timber on his arse :deadhorse:

Alright put this poor fool in my foursome so I can lay some timber on his arse :deadhorse:

Funny you use that smiley, I don't believe in beating a dead horse, but an old mule? Bring it on!

Funny you use that smiley, I don't believe in beating a dead horse, but an old mule? Bring it on!

JR -- You gonna think you are a oreo cookie in a Dairy Queen blender, getting read for the high school proms desert menu, once I'm through with ya :alien:

Hahaha, this is gonna be a blast.
JR -- You gonna think you are a oreo cookie in a Dairy Queen blender, getting read for the high school proms desert menu, once I'm through with ya :alien:

Who is suppose to be heading up this Georgia wing ding ? I want to make sure, JR gets him a pre outing high powered drug prescription, to take care of this butt whupping he is about to receive :alien:

Maybe you and I can meet up at the NC weekend earlier in the month. I am pondering heading up to that one too.

It is looking like my best chance for one of the THP Tour Van events is St. Louis while I'm on the way to Oregon, not sure yet on the route though.

I'll be sure to pick up your arthritis meds while I'm there, old timer.
Who is suppose to be heading up this Georgia wing ding ? I want to make sure, JR gets him a pre outing high powered drug prescription, to take care of this butt whupping he is about to receive :alien:

Back