THP Tour Van Event - Des Moines, IA

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll be the one constantly trying to avoid eye contact. Don't want to look at you the wrong way and suffer the face punching or face eating.

~Rock

Oklahoma + South Dakota = All sorts of craziness. I can just sense it.

I forgot you wanted to finish the round in 2 hours JB.. I will leave it in the car

GG and I are challening jjmorris and IceyShanks to a match. Get ready to get stomped!

If you see Jake carrying a football helmet, just go along with what he says.

Roger, thanks for the advice......football helmet......what?

Thanks for the pairings hawk, definitely bumped the level of excitement for this event!

Oh yah, I'm getting super pumped about this.

Roger, thanks for the advice......football helmet......what?

Oh yah, I'm getting super pumped about this.

If we're lucky, Jake will tell stories.

I was joking by the way JB,

I hope you don't mind as it will be a cool memory to have a video with the one and only jake straight, hawk, and the effin wow factor

I hope you don't mind as it will be a cool memory to have a video with the one and only jake straight, hawk, and the effin wow factor

They are all overrated.

You will have a blast dude!

Memories are fine, pics and videos are fine, but a HOTD video is not only cliche, it takes forever in a setting like this. Ask Cookie's group that held up the entire outing as he was asking a LPGA player if she was okay watching him hit poor shots on video. :D

Jrod are you giving free motorcycle rides around the parking lot?

Memories are fine, pics and videos are fine, but a HOTD video is not only cliche, it takes forever in a setting like this. Ask Cookie's group that held up the entire outing as he was asking a LPGA player if she was okay watching him hit poor shots on video. :D

I understand man. Makes sense

Jrod are you giving free motorcycle rides around the parking lot?

If he does, I'll have to pack my hot pants.

~Rock

JB said:
Pretty sure that Fify is fitting. Not supported and definitely all kinds of awful of course.

Ouch dude. Ouch.

Pretty true though....sadly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sleuth has a friend in the area that would like to join on Sunday, so I changed a couple groupings around a bit. Nothing major for changes. Hopefully we'll have him convinced to join by the time we get done playing.

Last day, last group - keep an eye on the leaderboard fellas. The winner is in my group somewhere.

Awesome, hopefully we can get him on board!
Jake, your not allowed to punch the new guy hehe

GG and I are challening jjmorris and IceyShanks to a match. Get ready to get stomped!

Will I get booted from the forum for beating a mod and the co-creator? :alien:

Iowa! Freaking Iowa! Whoda thunk it?

Will I get booted from the forum for beating a mod and the co-creator? :alien:

Better men have fallen dude. The real question is, how bad is it going to be coming back to the forum after losing to a lady that has played golf 5 times in 14 months? That would be epic disaster. I mean the kind of disaster that when you are on your ride home with Jake, he makes you sit in the back seat kind of disaster.

I think GG and I take them easily to be honest. She's a longknocker and I play well with those types.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back