THP Tour Van Event - Des Moines, IA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some vehicle, somewhere....is getting icejacked.

Eh, it's not all it's cracked up to be. Well, kinda it is as all I do is laugh, swing (which makes you guys laugh), and then I laugh and swing some more.

Looking forward to it Rock - we will have a blast man!

You guys are going to be amazed at what large pecs Cookie has for skinny fellow.

So Cookie swings and has nice pec's? I needed to know this why?

Oh, Duke and Ellie time is always fun...hehe

I know you feel GG's pain about groups right now dont you...HA!
Think of doing this for a group sometimes 3 times the size.

Yea buddy. It's was a little difficult, but there are some very interesting groups out there if you look at them. I really think everybody should enjoy the groups they are with. Get ready to make some new friends!

LMAO, WTF dude?!?!

I can't stop laughing.

It's all jealouy. They're quite nice.

Yes sir, this will be a blast. I've never actually tee's it up with WR, so should be a real hoot and the chance to see TBT putt should be a real treat. I'll take my note pad!

We're going to have a great time my friend!!!

You KNOW the golf will be a blast. But the hanging out, that will be priceless.

Ok, seriously. I cannot get any work done because of this thread. My productivity has plummeted all week.

~Rock

Saturday night is going to be memorable. 30+ THP'rs talking golf and reliving the day with some cold drinks in hand. I can't wait for this.

Saturday night is going to be memorable. 30+ THP'rs talking golf and reliving the day with some cold drinks in hand. I can't wait for this.

Amen! I'm so excited I can't stand it right now.

Ok, seriously. I cannot get any work done because of this thread. My productivity has plummeted all week.

~Rock

I am seriously thinking of just taing the next two weeks off.. amount of work done will be the same ...LOL

Many 1st timers will get a small taste of what a THP Ultimate Weekend of Golf is all about.

Yea dude. It's really a little surreal. This is a lot of people. Love to meet new THP'rs and there are going to be many new faces here.

This might be what I am most looking forward to

Yea dude. It's really a little surreal. This is a lot of people. Love to meet new THP'rs and there are going to be many new faces here.

I'm ready to finally talk to some of you guys in person!

Jake and I are going to look at some people with bald angry stares.

It's going to be awesome as long as the SD boys don't eat or punch the new faces.......

I like taking party pictures, but am terrible about it on the golf course. Hopefully somebody else can pick me up there.

It's going to be awesome as long as the SD boys don't eat or punch the new faces.......

If you see Jake carrying a football helmet, just go along with what he says.

I like taking party pictures, but am terrible about it on the golf course. Hopefully somebody else can pick me up there.

I will try my best, I plan on bringing the flip for a HOTD or two as well

Thanks for the pairings hawk, definitely bumped the level of excitement for this event!

Glad to hear it. Now I need to start working on my swing change.

I'm ready to finally talk to some of you guys in person!

Jake and I are going to look at some people with bald angry stares.

I'll be the one constantly trying to avoid eye contact. Don't want to look at you the wrong way and suffer the face punching or face eating.

~Rock

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back