THP Tour Van Event - Des Moines, IA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Very thoughtful of the pga to not have the tour championship this weekend. They knew they couldn't go head to head with the thp des moines event.

I am gonna be worthless the next day and a half of work...they should just let me off now and I will go play golf.

I have 2.5 days of class and work before I head to Des Moines, and I cant think about anything but getting my butt up there and clearing my head for a few days

It's the job of my groups to keep me lighthearted and not let me get wound up like I did in my round yesterday. Thanks.

Hey all. I hate to have to pull out of this last minute but I won't be able to attend this weekend. My great-aunt just passed away and the funeral arrangements are set for the end of the week. It was nothing unexpected with her recent state of health. Unfortunately it is a minor inconvenience that I have to accept because I've been looking forward to this event since Duey first told me about it.

Sorry to eff with your groupings Hawk. I hope I can make it to another get-together in the future.

Hate to hear this DG! Sorry to hear about your great aunt as well.

Hey all. I hate to have to pull out of this last minute but I won't be able to attend this weekend. My great-aunt just passed away and the funeral arrangements are set for the end of the week. It was nothing unexpected with her recent state of health. Unfortunately it is a minor inconvenience that I have to accept because I've been looking forward to this event since Duey first told me about it.

Sorry to eff with your groupings Hawk. I hope I can make it to another get-together in the future.

That's too bad, I'm sorry to hear it. I wish you well.

~Rock

That's too bad Dirt, what a crappy thing to have to deal with. I'm truly sorry and you will be truly missed.

Sorry to hear about your family's loss, Pat. Best wishes this weekend.

I did make a couple changes, guys. I put Duey's friend Brad into the mix and switched around a couple things.

Sorry to hear about your family's loss buddy. Take care and we'll definitely hook up soon!

Thoughts and prayers DG, sorry for your loss.

LtEvO TaPpEd

I think J4U picked up a roomie already but if not I would be interested.

I believe Brad/Duey has dibs since TH went across the street. Still room on the floor and going to check to see if there is an air mattress I can get a hold of just in case.

LtEvO TaPpEd

Really sorry to hear that bro....thoughts and prayers for you and your family

Pat, I am very sorry to hear this!

Dang Pat, sorry to hear it man, you will sorely be missed. My thoughts out to you and the family.

J4U, thanks buddy, can't wait to get there and meet you. My buddy Brad is super excited as well.

One slight change to Friday's round. We now have 3 tee times so with 10 people we can got out 4,3 and 3. Tee time at 2:16 was added. We'll sort out the groups at the course.
Very cool! Pretty big Friday group.

I am playing 36 holes on Thursday at the course I played today and shot 87/92 on. Tougher course than I am used to, though not nearly as tough as those pesky Texas courses.

Gentlemen....

IOWA!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

One more day then I am traveling!!! :blob:

I am SO glad I decided to make this trip.. On some level it is absolutely crazy but then again it is so worth it!!

One more day then I am traveling!!! :blob:

I am SO glad I decided to make this trip.. On some level it is absolutely crazy but then again it is so worth it!!

I am glad too, WR. I still think it's nuts that we are finally going to get to play some golf in Iowas of all places!

We're all glad you decided to come to Iowa too Rhino. I bet you decide to stay. Nice place that Iowa is.

We're all glad you decided to come to Iowa too Rhino. I bet you decide to stay. Nice place that Iowa is.

If one is into corn, corn and more corn. hehehe

I am glad too, WR. I still think it's nuts that we are finally going to get to play some golf in Iowas of all places!

Yea after all these years and conversations Iowa of all places. Now that does not mean I dont want to see you at the outing my friend.

I am not sure Iowa is my kinda place but then again I have never been there so we will have to see.

If one is into corn, corn and more corn. hehehe

I do like corn but I am not sure THAT much...LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back