THP Tour Van - Myrtle Beach April 16th

THP has arrived in Myrtle Beach and are going to spend the day getting settled in before we hit the golf courses in the Tour Van. Then of course on Monday, we will be out at True Blue with demo clubs, launch monitor, prizes, swag and so much more. We look forward to seeing everybody that can make it out and we have some fun swag for everybody that makes it.

THP has arrived in Myrtle Beach and are going to spend the day getting settled in before we hit the golf courses in the Tour Van. Then of course on Monday, we will be out at True Blue with demo clubs, launch monitor, prizes, swag and so much more. We look forward to seeing everybody that can make it out and we have some fun swag for everybody that makes it.
That sounds awesome guys! Looking forward to hearing all about this weekend and monday.

That was a quick drive this a.m. Glad you arrived safely.

When are you guys coming to Charlotte? :(

Glad to see you guys made it.....look forward to the pics and videos from Myrtle....and of course from True Blue!!

You won't be too far from Wilmington. I might have to make the trip...

You won't be too far from Wilmington. I might have to make the trip...

Would love to meet you Jeff. If you like testing the latest equipment, you will like what we have on board with us.

3 Full bins with so much equipment its staggering. And then the THP Vector X launch monitor as well.

d041149b-a542-9e54.jpg

d041149b-a54d-baad.jpg

d041149b-a55a-cacd.jpg

So jealous of those that get to enjoy demoing all those clubs!

:bulgy-eyes:
That's a lot of golf goodness hiding out under the Tour Van!

Would love to meet you Jeff. If you like testing the latest equipment, you will like what we have on board with us.

Haha, thanks. It will be nice to meet everyone. The van looks awesome, btw. I just saw the photos of the equipment cache--I might have to leave the wallet at home.

3 Full bins with so much equipment its staggering. And then the THP Vector X launch monitor as well.

d041149b-a542-9e54.jpg

d041149b-a54d-baad.jpg

d041149b-a55a-cacd.jpg

Like I Tweeted the other day, I have never wanted to be locked in a cargo bin so bad in my life! LOL. On a scale of 1 to 10, with 1 being lame and 10 being awesome, you guys are on about a 15 with what you are doing.

Haha, thanks. It will be nice to meet everyone. The van looks awesome, btw. I just saw the photos of the equipment cache--I might have to leave the wallet at home.

You are safe. We dont sell equipment, however we do have our store items and Albatross Club memberships on board.

You are safe. We dont sell equipment, however we do have our store items and Albatross Club memberships on board.

That's cool. I wasn't going to leave my wallet at home anyway.:banana:

Myrtle Beach is treating THP and the Tour Van very well and the weather has been great.

Myrtle Beach is treating THP and the Tour Van very well and the weather has been great.

Keep that good weather up, my wife and I will be rolling in tomorrow about this time.

Hope you guys have a great time there and have a really good turnout!

I'm anxious for my pics to be posted!

I'm anxious for my pics to be posted!

We will get some pictures up after Monday. The coolest part of where we are is our RV is about 25 feet from the Atlantic Ocean.

We will get some pictures up after Monday. The coolest part of where we are is our RV is about 25 feet from the Atlantic Ocean.

So jealous. I'd give anything to be at the beach right now. Hope the weather continues to be beautiful.

Are you guys down in Myrle's Inlet area? Near True Blue?

Back