THP Wants To Give You The Bird Contest

Have given the Kia TM putters a roll at the local Golf Town. Sweet! Can't wait for the details of this contest.

contest time is rolling around......my odyssey has been painful lately Kia Ma is my cure.......well maybe not cure.......placebo i guess

i'm in

Awesome contest. Can't wait!

wow nice ... how'd i miss this one ... this one is probably my favorite contest since i've been here ... looking forward to details ...

Natalie got her Kias. We should have ours soon.

786308013_agUEo-L-1.jpg

Those are sweet looking putters. I am really looking forward to this contest.

Those look awesome...a Gret Upgrade from my backwards, bent, putt putter...

We just got word that there was a slight delay since the demand was extremely high on tour the last 2 weeks. We were told that ours will be here in the next few days and then we will announce the contest!

We just got word that there was a slight delay since the demand was extremely high on tour the last 2 weeks. We were told that ours will be here in the next few days and then we will announce the contest!

That makes it even more exciting!

What a cool place to put her name on the putter. Looks awesome

Just want to let people know that this contest was announced in the THP Radio section of the forum.

Just want to let people know that this contest was announced in the THP Radio section of the forum.

Is this part of the Natalie thread? I'm not sure if it has it's own thread in there or not.

The Radio show is up for download or streaming and you can win a new putter by listening this week.

SWEET!!

Sent my entry, hope you got it. My laptop is freaking out lately.

Sent my entry too. Thanks THP and TaylorMade!

Back